How to: be a teenager

Sundays are fun. Not only that the spring is finally here, and it is a day off for me sometimes, but this is the day I am combining the three challenges which give me a real challenge!
First there is this sketch from Retro Sketches (which I rotated):
 
Then this color challenge from Play Date Cafe:
  
And finally this 'case it' challenge at CASE Study:
 
What a creative headache! LOL Here's what I finished with this time
 This is a card for a teenage girl's B'day and you know how teenager girls are: a little rebel, a little romantic, listening to rock or metal music and waiting for THIS ONE to fall in love with her. And this is what this card is about.
This cute teenage girl is from Tiddly Inks and you can get her HERE. I won this stamp in one of the challenges. The image is colored with promarkers and no color 'escaped' out from the lines this time LOL
Here I used all those scraps of paper left from other cards. I saved the shape of the pieces but arranged them a little differently. It is a 'case it' challenge after all, not 'copy it'.
There's also an embossing, two colors of twine and this button, which is so old, I can't even remember how old.
The sentiment says 'Best wishes' and it is a classic rubber stamp.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
This card is for the following challenges:

10 komentarze:

jessica 14 kwietnia 2013 14:55  

What a GREAT card Anna! Love how you incorporated all the challenges!!!
Adorable image and beautiful coloring!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Sunday

Erin 14 kwietnia 2013 15:06  

this is beautiful thank you for joining us over at
That Craft Place

Desire Fourie 14 kwietnia 2013 15:51  

Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KarinsArtScrap 14 kwietnia 2013 19:55  

Super cute and beautiful card.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
Hope you join us next time.

Greetings karin DT member

Wendy Fraser 14 kwietnia 2013 23:52  

Stunning card, such a lovely image and such a clever way of using scraps. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Berni Cuttino 15 kwietnia 2013 21:23  

Beautiful embellishments and fabulous image. Digistamps4Joy.
Berni (DT Member)

Judy McKay 16 kwietnia 2013 06:30  

Very pretty birthday card. Great colouring. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy

Debby 16 kwietnia 2013 21:51  

Great combination of challenges and using up all those scraps! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Carrie Robinson 19 kwietnia 2013 16:50  

what a super fabby crad. That girl is perfect for my stroppy niece lol... Thanks for sharing it with us over at That craft place xx

Rachel W K 19 kwietnia 2013 18:56  

oh the days of being a teen!! sweet card, love the attitude she has! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.