How to: receive a bouquet of tulips

The crazyness here is growing, I am having too many things to do in the same time. Maybe I should buy a clone of me, so I'll have some time to craft? Today I said 'I am gonna make a card no matter what', and here it goes.
I combined three challenges (and some more, but that was later)

 

  


There was also this photo inspiration from Cupcake Inspirations
Mixed well together, and I received this B'day card
As you can see I cased the die-cut letter 'o', which is here a part of the 'Happy B'day' in Polish.
The peek leads to the image inside
The image is from Di's Digi Downloads and it's called 'I've got some too' but I can't find it on their blog anymore... I won this image in one of the challenges. It's colored with promarkers.
I also used some foam letters, an embossing folder and acrylic drops.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Please visit a little later to find out who's the winner of my blogaversary candy.
This card is for the following challenges:

10 komentarze:

Indy 22 kwietnia 2013 01:34  

Super cute! Thanks for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations!
{hugs}
Debbie

Angelique 22 kwietnia 2013 07:24  

Wowie, Lovely card. Love the papers and great take on the sketch. The image is so cute and beautifull coloured.
Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Olga 22 kwietnia 2013 07:58  

Such a wonderful idea! Love the design! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

Lynn 23 kwietnia 2013 01:11  

She is very cute! I love the little puppy, too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Ginny 23 kwietnia 2013 05:35  

gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Pat K 23 kwietnia 2013 13:36  

Beautiful, very creative card. Love it all.
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, pat K x

Teneale Williams 24 kwietnia 2013 02:00  

Very cute. Thanks for playing at CASE study this week.

Andrea Ewen 24 kwietnia 2013 04:34  

How adorable! Your coloring skills are amazing! Love the image inside the card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

cbuswell 24 kwietnia 2013 14:01  

Such a cute card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Rachel W K 24 kwietnia 2013 16:50  

sweet birthday card! the die cut window is adorable. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.