How to: listen to the music

My printer is still down, the weather is awful and the vertical drainage in the bathroom is clogged. My Sunday started with some flood under the wathtub... Why such things always have to come in series???

So, my today's card is about calming down with the music.
It is a combination of three challenges:
1. color challenge at Play Date Cafe

2. case it challenge at CASE Study
3. sketch challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!

I took the colors from Play Date Cafe, sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch! and triangles from CASE Study. I used this classical rubber stamp of a contemplative girl - the stamp is heat embossed, hope you can see that.
I also added some music notes from a punch, and a sentiment which says 'Best wishes', as this was supposed to be a B'day card.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Don't forget that tomorrow my new challenge blog starts, so everyone's invited to visit us!
GRAB OUR BADGE

This card is for the following challenges:
http://inkychicks.blogspot.com/2013/06/challenge-7-anything-goes.html
***
UPDATE
This card has won at
Photobucket
THANK YOU LADIES!

15 komentarze:

Basslady 30 czerwca 2013 18:25  

a marvellous music card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

coops 30 czerwca 2013 18:33  

so stunning anna.i love your cas design and fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

Debbie 30 czerwca 2013 19:45  

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely card. Debbiex

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) 1 lipca 2013 00:02  

Very cool creation, I love this image and all the extras you have added. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week!!

paper fun 1 lipca 2013 07:01  

Very pretty colors. Awesome image.

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari

Alexander 1 lipca 2013 16:03  

A very nice card!
I love your card .
Can you please you on my blog, and if you want you can become a Member , please?

Jennifer LaVite 2 lipca 2013 03:48  

Beautiful, calming card. Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenges.

Jackie 2 lipca 2013 18:02  

Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

Carol 3 lipca 2013 00:41  

Super card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

Helen 3 lipca 2013 00:44  

A great card - love how you've put it together.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Maureen Merritt 3 lipca 2013 02:05  

Very cool card, I calm down with card making too. Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week!

Cindy van Oorschot 3 lipca 2013 12:12  

Nice card, lovely color combination. Thanks for joining us at CFAS.

Abi 6 lipca 2013 00:20  

Very pretty Anna. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin' x

Deanne Clarke-Saunders 8 lipca 2013 20:07  

Great card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Dreamtime Designs 13 lipca 2013 12:14  

Hi Anna, just popping over to Congrat you on being the winner over at Sweet Stampin :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa.

P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like :) Feel free to enter my design giveaway on Facebook.

Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns - Free Giveaway
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.