How to: make some nice pictures

My printer is dead. This is the main reason for making this card. I had to dig deep down to find the good old stamps. I also wanted to take part in the challenges I like, and the time was running out.
So, what's cooking today?

Ingredient 1: color challenge at Play Date Cafe:

Ingredient 2: case it challenge at CASE Study:

Ingredient 3: fusion challenge at Fusion Card Challenge:

Mixed well together & voila:
I've taken the sketch & the camera from Fusion Card Challenge, colors from Play Date Cafe & the sentiment inspiration from CASE Study ('Shut the front door' - when you shut them right? When going on holiday! And what do you do on holiday? Pictures!). I hope that all makes sense.
I used the stamp set from Fiskars, it's called 'Wish you were here'. The camera is hand-cut with scissors.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Please visit also my new challenge blog
GRAB OUR BADGE
and join us on 1st July when the first challenge starts.
This card is for the following challenges:

10 komentarze:

Aunty Sue 23 czerwca 2013 22:06  

Anna this is brilliant and combines the 2 challenges perfectly

Lyndal 24 czerwca 2013 14:54  

Gorgeous FUSION card Anna! So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

Basslady 24 czerwca 2013 15:40  

your card is totally brilliant and creative!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

coops 24 czerwca 2013 22:38  

love this anna.the design is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Maureen 25 czerwca 2013 04:44  

love your inspiration and thought process! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Tasnim 25 czerwca 2013 13:29  

What a fun graphic card! Love the camera and the little Polaroid-like photos! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)

Gail 25 czerwca 2013 21:01  

Thank you for dropping by Brown Sugar to enter your card - Lovely creation and we hope you will join us again this Friday! Gail DT

Lesley 26 czerwca 2013 13:29  

Great card! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow Inchies challenge xx

Julies Crafty Creations 27 czerwca 2013 11:48  

Great card, thanks for sharing it with us at Brown Sugar challenges and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Crafty Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Fashionista DT member
Pennys Challenges DT member

Lynn 29 czerwca 2013 04:25  

What a great idea to use the little images in the frames, too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.