How to: enjoy the butteflies

This is my second card for today, but it's completely different. I keep on practising in CAS style (I find it more difficult than any othe style!) and there are some challenges that I really like.

This card is a combination of three CAS challenges:

1. color challenge at Play Date Cafe

2. case it challenge at CASE Study

3. sketch from Mojo Monday

You can easily guess which element comes from which challenge. I used some classic rubber stamps only.
The sentiment says 'Happy B'day - this is your day'. There is also some dry embossing, hope you can see it.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I think I deserve a glass of red wine... Cheers!
With this card I am entering the following challenges:
http://4craftychicks.blogspot.com/2013/07/4-ccc-149-dry-embossing.html
***
UPDATE
I made TOP 3 with this card at
Photobucket

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

11 komentarze:

Julee (Vervegirl) 5 lipca 2013 23:00  

Such a beautiful card! I just love how you used the sequins. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Aunty Sue 6 lipca 2013 00:15  

Hi Anna this is brilliant and love the design i struggle with CAS cards. Have a good weekend

coops 6 lipca 2013 09:58  

so gorgeous anna.stunning butterflies and I love your design and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Basslady 6 lipca 2013 11:35  

a marvellous card with a fantastic style!


thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Blankina 7 lipca 2013 07:58  

vERY PRETTY aNNA,
HUGS BLANKINA

Teneale Williams 8 lipca 2013 13:34  

Very Clever and wonderful how you can get inspired by so many challenges. Thanks for playing this week at CASE Study.

Teneale Williams

Leanne 9 lipca 2013 01:01  

Thanks for playing our dry embossing challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

Leanne DT!
4 Crafty Chicks

Maureen Merritt 9 lipca 2013 13:27  

Your colors are really stunning! I love the added embossing, such a nice touch. Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week!

anya 10 lipca 2013 13:01  

Cute! This is a great sketch, you did a fabulous job! I love the little bit of embossing peeking out and your spray of sequins. So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

CG 10 lipca 2013 15:29  

Stunning! Your design is perfect, and love those sequins. Thanks for joining our BLING challenge at Pile It On! Best, CG

Leslie Germain 10 lipca 2013 17:44  

Beautiful card. Love how you used the butterflies along with the colors. I am so happy to be sponsoring this play date cafe challenge. Stop by and say hi.
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.