How to: find a key to Paris

I've never been to Paris... but I would love to! I hope I will visit this city one day and find all this magic people are talking about. I've found some inspiration for making this card seeing my friend's photos on Facebook from her vacation in this town.
This card is a combination of three challenges:

color challenge at Play Date Cafe

case it challenge at CASE Study

and a sketch challenge at CAS - Colors and Sketches Blog

This charm means that everyone visiting Paris finds a key to the mystery of this town: it's monuments, legends, atmosphere, eating, lifestyle...
For making this card I used some sillicone stamps: from Viva Decor (Borders & Motives and Crown, Lion, Wings) and Fiskar's Wish You Were Here. I also lifted the first layer to make this card more 3D.
The letters are from Memory Box dies Large Typewriter Upper Case Font and they are colored with promarkers.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Don't forget to visit on Monday my challenge blog
GRAB OUR BADGE
to find out what's the 2nd challenge theme! Have a nice weekend!
This card is for the following challenges:
http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/challenge-7.html 'Paris Paris' by Malcolm McLaren & Catherine Deneuve
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/2013/07/challenge-40-great-outdoors.html
***
UPDATE
This card has been chosen as a TOP 3 at
Thank you, Ladies!

17 komentarze:

Cazro 13 lipca 2013 15:11  

A very effective card, i particularly like the stamping and the embossed lines, which add so much extra texture and interest. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet challenges. Caz

JanR 13 lipca 2013 16:41  

Great card! The score lines look fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

coops 13 lipca 2013 19:57  

so stunning anna.really gorgeous stamps and I love your design :D

xx coops xx

Kylie 14 lipca 2013 09:26  

Beautiful card. I love how you used our sketch! Thanks so much for playing along at CC&S xx

Mary J 14 lipca 2013 11:55  

Oh that is gorgeous Anna! I love how you used the sketch!

Jacqueline 14 lipca 2013 12:04  

Thanks for joining in this week at CC&S with your lovely card - Jacqueline xx

Maureen Merritt 14 lipca 2013 21:58  

Great layering of images. Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week.

Tracey McNeely 14 lipca 2013 22:03  

Your soring adds so much detail. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASE Study!

mandy 15 lipca 2013 14:46  

Lovely card Hun I have been to Paris many times and it really is such a wonderful place to visit so I hope that you will get to visit it someday :)

Thanks for joining us this week for our challenge at Charisma Cardz

Hugs Mandy DT xxx

Patricia H. 15 lipca 2013 15:43  

I really like the scoring detail with the monochromatic color scheme. Thanks for sharing your card in this week's sketch challenge at CC&S.

Karen Haman 15 lipca 2013 17:07  

Love the collage look - love how you used the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Skteches!

Donna Bowman 16 lipca 2013 01:34  

Nice Parisian card! Great dry embossing! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

Gram's Treasures 17 lipca 2013 15:59  

Lovely card and a wonderful design! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Charisma. Good luck and hope to see you again next week.
Joyce xx

Paper Tails 18 lipca 2013 15:48  

Awesome card! Fabulous design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

Karen

JayBe 18 lipca 2013 21:43  

What a great card and the little key makes a great embellishment. Thanx for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Jean Martin 19 lipca 2013 00:02  

What a lovely card with great dimension! :)

Louise van Vuren 19 lipca 2013 17:49  

Like the way you used our sketch, great scoring and stamping and i really love the little key. Hope you get to go to Paris one day, it is a special place. Thanks for joining in the fun at CC&S this week

Louise xx

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.