How to: use a newspaper

After making tones of wedding cards (it seems like everyone would like to get married! LOL), I had to make something else or my brain would blow... Here's my CAS card in opposite to all these laces and ribbons
This card is a combination of few CAS challenges:

color challenge at CAS-ual Friday
cfc112

sketch challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!

case it challenge at CASE Study

and a paper challenge at CASology and Floral Fantasy at CAS on Sunday. Phew.

Here I used my new Die-namics die for the first time. I also made the flower of an old newspaper, and used the same newspaper to make the frame. I also added some bling and tenuous scraps of paper.
I made the same frame inside. The sentiment says 'Best wishes'.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Please come back tomorrow and see my first DT card for... shhhh, I can't tell you now!
The challenges I am entering:
http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.com/2013/08/challenge-15-floral-fantasy.html
***
UPDATE
This card received a
I am soooo happy! This is my first ever CAS achievement! Thank you Ladies!

12 komentarze:

Aunty Sue 24 sierpnia 2013 19:37  

Anna it is a fab card and i love the flowers made with papers and books

wienerhoneymooners 24 sierpnia 2013 19:38  

Wow, way to go combining the challenges. I love the rainbow chevron look for CASE Study, and I am smitten with the newsprint bloom for the CASology challenge!

Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week!!

Shelly 24 sierpnia 2013 19:59  

Such a cool card! Love your flower! :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

Jac 24 sierpnia 2013 21:25  

Super card Anna, love your use of the newspaper xx

coops 25 sierpnia 2013 11:19  

stunning cas card anna.i love your flower and design :D

xx coops xx

Maureen Merritt 25 sierpnia 2013 15:05  

You've combined the challenges perfectly! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study & CASology this week!

Rosemary 25 sierpnia 2013 22:27  

so fun... love how you combined the newsprint flower with the bright colors!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

Linda 26 sierpnia 2013 23:32  

Wow, fab flower from newspaper, using newspaper in a card is a great idea, it would work great too with a monochrome theme I think....that's got my gears working lol. Great card and grats on the honorable mention, I find CAS is my kryptonite hehe :)xx

Leigh Ann Baird 27 sierpnia 2013 19:09  

Love your newsprint flower! Fab card overall! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anja (scrappie) 29 sierpnia 2013 11:32  

Wow how clever to make that newspaper flower love your card and congrats with the mention. Thank you for joining us at CAS on sunday.

Jean Martin 30 sierpnia 2013 21:51  

Fantastic CAS card!!!

Janneke de Jong 31 sierpnia 2013 09:51  

What a pretty card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.