A child - a person

I'm maybe childish, but I'm not child-enthusiastic cards, anyway, it's always worth to try. I've decided to go with a baby-girl card, so the colours seem quite obvious:
The card is made according to the following sketch:

The sentence is by Stacia Tauscher, but it is very close to the Polish pedagogue Janusz Korczak, who always emphasised, that the child IS a person, not only a candidate for person.
The sentence's background is being stamped with butterflies stamp.
The digi is a freebie, you can find it HERE.
I've repeated the motive of the girl's ribbon using some wool leftovers.
 The green at the card gives her some contrast to the monochromatic pinks and purples:

The little girl is visiting the following blogs:

10 komentarze:

Doreen 28 kwietnia 2012 12:40  

This is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week.xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner 28 kwietnia 2012 12:56  

Fabulous card, many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Jenny 28 kwietnia 2012 17:18  

What a lovely image you have used. Great bright colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes. Jenny x

Donelda 28 kwietnia 2012 17:28  

You've done a great job of following the layout!! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!!

Patty Gorka 28 kwietnia 2012 23:37  

So bright and cheerful, great color choices, cute sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday challenges!

Laura 29 kwietnia 2012 03:55  

What a fun little girl card! Thanks for joining us for the Cardabilities sketch!

Peggy 30 kwietnia 2012 01:00  

Great card!! Thank you for sharing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Dena 30 kwietnia 2012 14:22  

What fun colors you used! Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Lollipop Crafts!

Aloha,
Dena
LCDT

Melina 30 kwietnia 2012 15:11  

very cute, adorable! thank you for joining us at Twisted Tuesdays :)

Basement Stamper 30 kwietnia 2012 17:23  

Fabulous use of the layout and that little girls is cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.