A horse goes neigh!

This card has been made for one of my friend's B'day. She is keen on horse riding, so I used the http://sliekje.blogspot.com/2012/01/pony.html free digi stamp (all of them are adorable!). I coloured it with coloured pencils to achieve more delicate effect. It is still not perfect, but I'm working on it ;)

The text says "For your birthday - this is your day" and it is a stamp embossed with a transparent empossing powder.

This card has been made according to the http://cardabilities.blogspot.com/2012/03/sketch-52-design-team-reveal.html challenge. I changed the layout a little bit, but I hope it still counts.
This card is also suitable for the http://365cards.blogspot.com/2012/04/day-37-color-scheme.html challenge.

2 komentarze:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair 8 kwietnia 2012 21:18  

What a sweet little image you found and such great extras all over this project! Thanks for playing with us!

Vicki 9 kwietnia 2012 00:42  

I love all the butterflys ... your friend is going to love your card :)

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.