Mother's Day part 3

As we say here in Poland: 'The shoemaker walks without shoes'... I made Mother's Day cards for every mother in the world beside my only one... Fotrunatley - as She is the Best Mother in the Universe - she understands that and stays patient waiting for her turn... Love U Mom with all my heart!!!
Anyway...
This is the card for my fiance's Mother, so it is quite important, too (as my future Mother-in-law)
This is her own picture as a 20-year old girl. Hope she doesn't mind :D
The tag says "The best Mother in the world" - as every kid thinks his mother is the best one.
Ladybugs are symolising the good luck in my country (I'm not sure whether it's international?).
The roses are made by myself, as well as the pins, which are my very first pins ever! And it's a lot of fun making them!
I als added a charm with a heart to give the card more vintage look.
The card is definitely 3D!
My furure-Mother-in-law is visiting the following challenges (and please, honour her with a cup of coffee!):

11 komentarze:

Unknown 27 maja 2012 21:58  

Your card is gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at LIIU this month, hope to see you again. Hugz Suzanne

Andrea Ewen 28 maja 2012 02:09  

What a lovely vintage card...the rolled flowers, the stick pins, the photo...all come together beautifully to make your card fabulous! I'm sure that your mom will adore her card...Mom's are great in that they are so understanding! Thanks for playing along in our challenge at the Ribbon Carousel!

Susan Hogan 28 maja 2012 04:29  

I do hope your MIL enjoyed this card - it is fabulous! Thanks for entering this in the Lets Ink It Up Bling challenge!

Shannon White 28 maja 2012 06:45  

What a Beautiful card! love the Wonderful rolled roses and pretty stick pins too! I am sure your MIL will Love this! 8-)
So glad you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

NGCARDS 28 maja 2012 12:06  

This is an adorable creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx

coldwaters2 28 maja 2012 14:39  

Wow this is absolutely beautiful, the image, flowers, design and colours look awesome, the vintage style is a big favourite of mine and this one has brought me so much delight, thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mona Evy 28 maja 2012 23:14  

Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge.

dawnmercedes 29 maja 2012 01:55  

The Party Planners at Party Time Tuesdays thank you for participating!

Lisa Jane 29 maja 2012 17:01  

what a beautiful photo and showcased so well in the pretty flowers and papers

Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

Laura Bradley 29 maja 2012 20:26  

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Divas. Laura x

ScrappyAndrea 30 maja 2012 21:49  

Beautiful card!
Thanks for sharing with us at SFC!
Hugs, Andrea

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.