One little, two little, three little devils...

OK, only two little devils... That's enough :D
My colleague asked me to make a card for her grandsons's 2nd B'day. They are twins, their names are Dawid & Daniel, and, yes, they are lil devils:
I wanted this card to be joyfull and full of colours, just like a kid's room. It's MELONHEADZ draw again (I can't help it, they are so funny & cute), anyway there were 3 lil devils, but I needed 2 only. As my colleague said, boys love car toys, that's why each of them holds one car in his hand (in fact, the string of the car).
I also tried the Barb's advice of colouring, and I have to admit, it's much better. THANK YOU, BARB!!!
It's really moving, how all YOU, PEOPLE, are kind and helpful, and supporting! Thank you so much for all your comments & advices!
This is the first time I used the digital paper: the scratched and the stripped ones are from SHABBY PRINCESS, which I highly recommend!
If you want to join the playground, please follow the addresses:
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/challenge-24-anything-goes.html
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/06/pink-elephant-tpe151.html 
http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2012/06/lawnscaping-challenge-35-patterned.html 
http://jellyparkchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/06/its-challenge-time-boy-crazy.html 
http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/06/bright-colors-for-kids-challenge.html 
http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/06/challenge-163-anything-goes.html 
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2012/06/hello-my-crafty-friends-its-time-for.html 
http://digihaven.blogspot.com/2012/06/welcome-to-our-very-first-challenge.html 
http://theprettylittleribbonshop.blogspot.com/2012/06/june-challenge-11-lots-of-layers.html 
http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/2012/06/174-lets-hear-it-for-boys.html

24 komentarze:

Denise@DigiHaven 10 czerwca 2012 18:36  

WOW! I absolutely love the colors and the little cars on strings are a FANTASTIC addition. Way to go thinking outside of the box! Your coloring is lovely, nice job. This is such a fun card!! Thank you for playing with us on Dig Haven. ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven

Dawn 10 czerwca 2012 20:14  

Love all the bright colours you've used!
Thanks for playing in the Father's Day Or Special Man IN Your Life Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Dana 10 czerwca 2012 20:54  

Very cute. I like Melonheadz images. thanks for playing at Digi Haven.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

bren 10 czerwca 2012 21:34  

hi just love your card it made me chuckle,lovely colours,and beautiful layout,sending big hugs craft-mad-manning x

Karen 11 czerwca 2012 03:03  

Love the bright colors you used and I am sure these little devils will love their birthday card. Thanks for playing with us this week at Digi Haven.

Sandy Trefger 11 czerwca 2012 03:49  

Oh! This is super cute! That digi is adorable even if you only needed two munchkins :). The bright colors are great! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!

Georgia Ehrmann 11 czerwca 2012 04:38  

Wonderful card! The colors are so vibrant and those little "devils" are adorable! Great papers too. Thanks for playing at Jellypark Friends for our "Boy Crazy" challenge.
Hugs,
Georgia

Anonimowy 11 czerwca 2012 07:18  

I love the bright colors on this and the DP that you chose is fabulous! An awesome card. Thanks for joining us at DigiHaven this week!
Tammy DH DT

Estelle Grace Tudor 11 czerwca 2012 15:35  

Love the colours you have used - perfect for little boys! Thanks for joining in with The Crafty Pad's challenge this week. Estelle xx

Sasha 11 czerwca 2012 16:15  

Such a cute, bright and fun layered card, Anna.
Thank you for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge x

Karen Hasheck 11 czerwca 2012 19:34  

What a fun bright card for our challenge! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids! Good luck on the drawings and hope to see you back again soon!

Robin's Creative Cottage 11 czerwca 2012 20:32  

Great card for two little twins ;) Thanks for joining us for the Birthday challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

GiGi 11 czerwca 2012 23:51  

So cute! What fun colors and images. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Kate 12 czerwca 2012 01:26  

This is so fun! The layers look fabulous and I especially like the way the boys are holding the strings to the little cars. What a creative idea!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Gwen 12 czerwca 2012 02:11  

Super cute! I love all the bright colors. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

My 3 E Scrapbooking 12 czerwca 2012 03:52  

Awww...this is adorable!! The little details and layering are super cute! It is a very fun birthday card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Craft Spot!
Amber

Laurel Beard 12 czerwca 2012 16:16  

HA HA! This is absolutely adorable! The bright colors, the innocent little devils. Too cute for words! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping.

Krista 12 czerwca 2012 18:33  

Thank you for joining us at DigiHaven in our first challenge!!!

Love the image you used!

Hugs,
Krista
Dt Member DigiHaven
http://www.kristadesign.nl

Marlene 13 czerwca 2012 03:04  

What a FUN card! Love all the bright colors and layers - it really resembles a child. Thank You for joining us at My Craft Spot - What's Your Age?.

Marlene
DT Memeber

Shelby 13 czerwca 2012 07:31  

Just a perfect kid's birthday card. Love all of the fun and bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids

Shelby

rachel 13 czerwca 2012 22:38  

absolutely fabulous! I love the images and its such a bright and cheerful card! Thanks for joining us at the crafty pad! Hugs Rachel xx

Lucianna Dilsaver 16 czerwca 2012 06:27  

Great bright colors and your embellishments are the cutest! Thank you for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids for our “Bright Colors” challenge :)

melania deasy 16 czerwca 2012 16:55  

Cute and fun Card!!! Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping :)

Christy Beans 23 czerwca 2012 19:07  

Congratulations on making Top Three at Send A Smile 4 Kids with these bright and colorful cuties! Love those little trucks and all the layers! ~Christy, DT SAS4K

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.