Something blue...

It's wedding time here! June starts the wedding season in Poland (as people believe your marriage will be successful when your wedding will take place on month that has the letter R in its name - I have no idea where this comes from! Anyway June in Polish is CzeRwiec).
So I have been asked to make a wedding card. I wanted it to be not in the common way (common cards are in shops!). And this is the photo from A Gem of a Challenge that inspired me:
 
Isn't it lovely? So here's my reply for that pic:
I used the VIVA wedding stamp set for the first time, so I wanted to try a few of the stams. The one with word 'Love' in different languages become the background stamp.
 My friend also gave me the folded card template, so I wanted to try in right away!
Here's the other angle:
I really like this... oh well, I have no idea how this thing is called in English... In Polish it's 'chwost', some kind of a tassel / pom-pom? Geee...
And I think this butterfly charm is really... eee... charming? :D
And did you noticed that every single flower is different? I've taken out all my flower punches to make them. Flowers are definitely my favourite embelishments! There are also 2 twines, as one of the sentiments says: 'Bound together forever'. Sounds a little creepy, isn't it? ;) The Bride & Groom are embossed with a transparent powder.
If you're not afraid to be bound, too, please visit the couple here:

7 komentarze:

Lisa T 7 czerwca 2012 16:16  

What a beautiful card! That's a great wedding stamp. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts!

Sarah 7 czerwca 2012 18:40  

What a gorgeous wedding card! I love all the punched flowers! Thanks for joining us @ Frosted Designs this week!

Ashley Horton 7 czerwca 2012 21:56  

This is a gorgeous card! I love how you used the inspiration photo and the little tassel is such a fun touch! I love how you created the flowers by using your different punches! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!

Unknown 8 czerwca 2012 22:23  

Wow, what bright sunny colours, so different for a wedding card, Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck with the challenge. Hugz Suzanne

Christine 8 czerwca 2012 23:22  

Beautiful creation..lovely image fab flowers

Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time.

smiles Christine x

Lindsey 9 czerwca 2012 03:21  

Absolutely beautiful! I love the many details you added, such as all-different flowers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this week!

Paper Sewn Visions 15 czerwca 2012 09:41  

Very nice wedding card. Great colour choice. Thank you for sharing and joining at LIIU. Hugs, Velma

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.