Louvre, here I come!

This is the card for one of my friend's friend. She works in a local museum, so my idea was to wish her a great career and become the Director of Louvre Museum in Paris! Why not? Sky is the limit, isn't it?
Anyway I needed some sketch or stamp with Louvre & I found a perfect one, which is a clolouring page, you can find it HERE.
And there's a new technique I tried: shading with ink. I saw in in THIS tutorial & I had to try! I mentioned before, I haven't got special machines (but they are on my X-mas wishlist!), so I had to manage with the things I have.
I embossed the paper manually using this yellow 'tool' on the left - this is a part of knitting needle - & a FISKARS plate. Then I shaded the paper using brown & black inks with my 'blending tool' LOL I just cut off a piece of kitchen sponge... OK, my hands were also brown & black, but I like the effect on the card.
I made a special business card for the friend - her name is Ewelina, and she just became the 'President-Director of the Musee du Louvre'.
This time I wanted the digi to be delicate, so I coloured it with colouring pencils only and done it a little bit careless for the 'sketch effect' (BTW copic's are horrible expensive in my country in relation to my salary, so I won't buy them soon) :(
There is also a hand made pin and a sentiment 'For your B'day - this is your day'.
I have never been in Paris, but I hope someday I will... meh...

4 komentarze:

Unknown 14 lipca 2012 18:45  

I absolutely love this!! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez 15 lipca 2012 01:09  

Gorgeous and absolutely beautiful. TFS the new technique - shading. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Anything French” Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

KraftyKoolKat 15 lipca 2012 11:31  

Wow!! Anna this is awesome and fits our Challenge lovely. Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez 23 lipca 2012 13:41  

Hi, Anna! Our Sponsor Coordinator is under a tight situation & couldn't be reached as of the moment. Do send me an email at ladykatuts@yahoo.com & I'll send over your Top 3 blinkie for your blog from Kaboodle Doodles.

Kathleen Hernandez
Admin - Kaboodle Doodles

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.