Love is all around me!

This is the song that will always ring a bell for me: wedding! I am sure everyone knows the song, but just in case: it's HERE. Anyway as I wrote before, I'm not into wedding cards that much, but the challenge of Crafty Pad gave me a kick: natural embelishement? Hmmm, that sounds interesting.
I used groats - we often use it at school for kid's crafting. It gives interesting pattern & structure, looks wonderful sprayed with paint. I left it in its natural colour, 'cos it composed with the mint and white best.
One nasty grain wanted to be a gem & came out from the circle while making this pics - I didn't notice it :D I can assure you it's gone now!
The digi is from PaperCraft Inspirations (HERE).
I also added some hand made pins, ribbons and bows and one faux button - everything mint / white / light brown colour palette.
Don't forget those two butterflies - not only on bride's stomach!
The card is bright & pleasant to watch.
If you are hungry, please come for some groats, being served at the wedding party here:
And now for something completely different:
Do you remember the feeling when you don't know exactly what you actually have in your stash, 'cos all the people around you, who know you make cards, bring you everything they think could be useful? Exactly! I tried to make some order with my ribbons, and I found out, that I have a lot of them. Some of them were even forgotten!
 It took me the whole morning, but I did it! And I'm curious how long it's gonna be like this - you know what I mean :D

12 komentarze:

Maarit at Violets Corner 4 lipca 2012 13:15  

Wonderful bright card Anna, love the circle of groats, it really gives fab structure and is very interesting. I might try this idea too :)

Many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Sassy Cheryl 4 lipca 2012 13:50  

Gorgeous and super elegant! It's lovely.
Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

uksharon 4 lipca 2012 15:47  

Great card and one of the best songs!
So glad you could join us at Phindys this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Kim 4 lipca 2012 17:16  

fantastic card and love all the embellishments! thanks for joining us this week at Totally papercrafts
Kim x

Unknown 5 lipca 2012 14:34  

What a great idea ~ it looks like birdseed around your wedding image. Love this!!! The butterflies and stick pins are pretty too!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!

MagsB 5 lipca 2012 15:17  

What a wonderful idea to use groats! They look so good! I love this bright, happy card! Thank you for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges.

love Mags B x

Diane 5 lipca 2012 23:50  

A really different card Anna and a fab way to use groats !! Just right for our challenge this week at The Crafty Pad !! Thanks for joining us !!

hugs Diane xx

Sazzle 6 lipca 2012 09:47  

Fab card Anna, I love how you've used the grains to make the circle :-)

Thanks for joining us over at One Gem of a Challenge for our "buttons, bows, bling & butterflies" challenge - good luck!

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

Ann English 7 lipca 2012 04:53  

Lovely card beautifully embellished.
So glad you shared this with us at Phindy's Place. Good luck and best wishes!

Rachel x 7 lipca 2012 20:11  

What an unusual idea- it works well though and it's a lovely card!! :)
Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley this fortnight!! :)
hugs, Rachel x
P.S. Sorting out my stash is a never ending mission and any tidying never lasts long... is nice to find forgotten things, though!! :)

WhiteRacoon 9 lipca 2012 12:52  

cool! congrats on being in top three at Frosted designs. I found your card on that blog and came to say I love the grain circle and the whole design! great job!

Jeni 10 lipca 2012 04:43  

Beautiful card and your hand made pins are so elegant. Perfect for your wedding card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's. ~jeni :)

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.