Strawberry fields forever

I'm staying in a vintage mood, so there is another card 'shabby chic' type. This time the inspiration was by Papertake Weekly Challenge and their theme 'Strawberries & cream'.
(I have no idea why I took the pic from such a strange angle, the card seems to be askew)
No digis were used while making this card. Only tradidtional rubber & silicone stamps. 
This beautiful butterfly is a recycled one from some window decoration gave by my friend - she was changing her room decoration, so the butterfly came to me.
The two post stamps come from a scrapbook materials I bought lately HERE.
I popped them out with a 3D tape.
Two little butterflies are stamped and cut just with scissors. The flower is also recycled from two: I dismatled them, threw out the plastic parts and inked with distressing ink.
The sentiment says "For your B'day. This is your day".
Inside of the card there are also stamped butterflies.
If you would like to catch some butterflies with me, please come here:

When I've finished this card I looked through my window and said "Wow!" Then took my iphone and couldn't resist to share the photo with you - just look at those colours!

8 komentarze:

Shelby 13 lipca 2012 06:39  

Wow this design has all kinds of beautiful going on. Love all of the intricate details and the embellies...looks amazing. Awesome sunset.

Shelby

mimi.bricole 13 lipca 2012 20:05  

wow this is an amazing card!
what a great job you've done!
it's a great way to "recycle" objects...
thanks for sharing your card with us at cupcake craftroom

Caz 14 lipca 2012 18:55  

This is gorgeous ... Thank you for joining us at your Craft Days Away .. And good luck .. xx Caz CYDA DT

DesignerDiva 14 lipca 2012 23:57  

WOW this card is amazing and I love that butterfly!
Thanks for joining in the Flower Power challenge at Oldie But A Goodie and I hope you will join us again
Hugs Laurie xx

Anonimowy 15 lipca 2012 19:44  

Fantastic card, Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

Unknown 16 lipca 2012 16:31  

Gorgeous Card, thank you for joining or challenge this week at Charisma Cards

Kate xxx
Charisma Cards DT

Mary J 17 lipca 2012 09:51  

Wow, gorgeous detail, Anna! The luscious colours and use of texture just wonderful! Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Craftroom honey!

Mary J x

Amanda 20 lipca 2012 19:01  

Adorable card - thanks for playing along at Craft Your Days Away.

Amanda

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.