A little birdie told me...

... it's time to make some cards for my friend's Dad, who's turning 65 this year. I made two cards for him (as she wished - one for my friend and one for somebody from her family, too), the second will be in my next post. My friend asked me to make the cards with birds, 'cos her Dad loves birds and has a little breeding.
I've made the card according to the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:
 
So, there is a bird sitting on a twig and there are two more on the charm below!
 There is another one on the designer paper I used (and have no idea where this come from, I just bought a stake of 6x6 papers during latest arts & crafts workshop, so I guess it comes from those). I stamped the '65' anniversary nearby and the sentiment says 'happy B'day - this is your day'.
I also stamped the circled background  with a stamp called 'old print', but I liked it verticaly more than in the proper way.
A little birdie hid also inside the card:
The card is for the following challenges:

9 komentarze:

Vicky 1 września 2012 00:17  

Gorgeous card love the papers.

Thank you also for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, hope to see you again hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

NanaConnie 1 września 2012 03:05  

Bold and very beautiful colors, Anna! Thank you so much for joining us in our "Crazy Colors" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again next week.
NanaConnie DT

NanaConnie 1 września 2012 03:26  

I forgot to put on my other DT hat and thank you for playing along at Perfect Sentiment Challenge, too. :-D
NanaConnie DT

Melissa Craig 1 września 2012 13:57  

What a great card. I like that silhouette bird. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie 1 września 2012 16:58  

Beautiful card!! I'm sure he will love it!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!

Pami 1 września 2012 22:47  

This is a wonderful card and perfect for a man. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

Cheryl 2 września 2012 16:28  

OMGosh, this is just stunning! So much love went into this card for your friend! I really like the collage-y feel and all the bright colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Hazel (Didos) 2 września 2012 21:58  

Hi Anna, WOW this is super, what a great card. Thanks for sharing with us on our Flying High Challenge on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

Grandma Bonnie 3 września 2012 22:14  

Anna, i love the collaging..all the elements are great! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, please come back tomorrow when we will post a new challenge!

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.