Around the world

My friend caught me today with a desperation in her eyes, screaming 'Ania, I need a card for 18th B'day NOW'. OK, for tomorrow... I don't like to craft like I was working in a fire-brigade, but she looked really serious. So here's the card for 18 year old boy, who's keen on travelling:
I used everything I have connecting with travel: ticket, stamps, map, balloon...
The card has been made according to Tuesday Morning Sketches again (I've chosen the bottom right one):
 
The digi is from MELONHEADZ and it's HERE. I've colored it with watercolors. I also stamped the background with FISKARS stamps, TRAVEL set.
And here's the recycled part: an old dictionary:
OK, I know, it's not nice to destroy books, but I really like using the old fashioned text pages. Can I? Please...? The balloon is from a vintage collage I bought at latest crafting bazaar in my town.
Anyone for around the world tour?
You can book your tickets here:
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2012/08/tuesday-morning-sketches-160_21.html
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-17-mapsnewsprintsheet-music.html 
http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-147-upcycle.html 
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2012/08/pennys-challenge-number-90-masculine.html 
http://vssweetideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-vsc-2-challenge-and-winner-of.html 
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/vintage.html 
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-no-78-anything-goes.html 
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-49-anything-goes.html 
http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/08/anything-goes-4-kids.html 
http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/08/cch-127-anything-goes.html

A little reminder of our wonderful challenge at
Photobucket
The theme is a THANK YOU (easel card). We want YOUR card to enter! LOL

18 komentarze:

Eileen 24 sierpnia 2012 01:33  

Wow that's really working to a time scale. Fab design and layout and love all the elements you have used.
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter challenge this week and good luck
Eileen x

gRiSeL™ 24 sierpnia 2012 02:17  

Beautiful card! LOVE the vintage look/feel of this card! LOVE the layout of the whole card and how you open the card and inside you find the Eiffel Tower! Thanks for playing along with us at V's Sweet Challenge! (:

Debbie 24 sierpnia 2012 03:22  

What a fun card!! I love everything on it!!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Tammy 24 sierpnia 2012 06:21  

Great layered card! I love using old book print too! Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!!

V's Sweet Ideas 24 sierpnia 2012 13:52  

Oh man! I hate working like that too but you did an awesome job! I always find it difficult to do a card for a man especially an 18 yr old. I love the old print! Great job and thank you for joining us at V's Sweet Challenge.

Vicky 24 sierpnia 2012 17:09  

Ha-ha, there's nothing like a tight deadline to get you going!! And a fantastic job you made of it too! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew

hugs Vicky xxx

Karen Hasheck 24 sierpnia 2012 18:06  

What a great card- anyone would love receiving this card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and good luck in the drawings!

Elle 25 sierpnia 2012 10:48  

Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Elle

Karen 25 sierpnia 2012 15:59  

To say you were so pressured you did a great job - smiles..
I'm betting he adore this! :)


Thank you so very much for joining in with us at SAS4Kids this fornight.

Hugs,
Karen - DT.xx

Sharon 25 sierpnia 2012 16:26  

You have put a lot of work into this card with fabulous results. Love all the travel elements on your card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Bella´s Bastelecke 26 sierpnia 2012 16:58  

This is simply beautiful.. Love the details.. very lovely work as always..

So happy that you have joined us at TPS and good luck......

Hugs
Judith

Joanna M. 26 sierpnia 2012 21:30  

Cute! Thanks for joining in Creative Card Crew's "Maps, Script and Music" challenge this fortnight!

Cheryl 27 sierpnia 2012 02:03  

Your card is spectacular!!! I love all the vintage elements paired with the bright, fun image. I feel the same way about cutting up books, but bought an old dictionary at a library sale, just for crafting, so I don't feel too bad about it. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Grandma Bonnie 28 sierpnia 2012 04:40  

Love, love collage cards..this is one of my favorites! This is just a quick note to let you know that a new challenge starts tomorrow at Tuesday Morning Sketches..Hope to see you there!

Lionelsa 28 sierpnia 2012 11:33  

Adorable travel project.
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Shari 29 sierpnia 2012 05:36  

Awesome card, especially on such short notice! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

Ellen 29 sierpnia 2012 19:09  

Looks great, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Louise 31 sierpnia 2012 21:57  

Gorgeous card hun! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at That Craft Place xx

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.