Gift express

This is my first paper piecing card, and here's the announcement:
*** no dies were used wile making this card ***
LOL
Anyway, one of our family's little boy asked me to make him a card with a car. His name is Maks and he's turning 3 tomorrow.
It was hard to catch those colours properly - the truck is dark green. I used a colouring page as a template for this truck and thought it could be nice if it would bring some gifts.
The road is embossed and inked with my homemade devices.
The background paper is a digital paper from Papercraft Inspirations.
The truck delivers the gifts on following challenges:

5 komentarze:

Sue 18 sierpnia 2012 19:38  

fabulous card, such a great design and I love the bright colours
Thank you for taking part in the first Card Mania Challenge.
Sue

Ani 24 sierpnia 2012 06:55  

Gorgeous card! I love the idea with the presents in the truck! Thank you for joining our first challenge over at Card Mania Challenges! I hope you'll play along in our next challenge as well! Ani

Christy Beans 25 sierpnia 2012 04:35  

So cute! I love, love, LOVE the gifts in the truck - such a cute idea! =) Thanks for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at Card Mania Challenges! ~Christy

deesdesigns 27 sierpnia 2012 23:28  

Love the gifts on the truck, so fun and the way you used the number to tie in to our "Number" challenge at Aud Sentiments is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us!

TC 29 sierpnia 2012 01:42  

Sweet card. I love the truck full of gifts, neat idea.
Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments, Hugs TC x

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.