Thank you card

It's time for another great challenge at
Photobucket 
This week we would like you to make a THANK YOU CARD, but there's a twist: it must be an easel card. There is always a reason to just say "Thanks"! Take the opportunity to share your creativity!!!! You have until Sunday, August 26th @ 11:59pm (EST).

Here's my DT card:
 This is a card ordered by my friend in fact, she wanted to say 'thank you' for some gift, which was a 'manga' style gift. The free digi is HERE.  It's being coloured with watercolours and I'm really glad of the hair this time. The layout in the front of the card has been made according to Willow Sketchie Challenge:
 
 The 'ribbon' is made using the scarf from my previous post - it seems to be my best investition ever! LOL I added a butterfly charm to it and the sentiment says 'Thank you for the gift!'. Here's the closeup of the colouring - still colouring the skin is my blind spot... but I keep on tryin!
You can find the same motiv and same 'ribbon' on the base.
Another angle of the card:
I would like to promote our challenge in some more challenges:
http://willowsketchiechallenge.blogspot.com/2012/08/willow-sketchie-challenge-16th-august.html
http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-32-monochrome.html 
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-15-monochromatic.html 
http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2012/08/fabulous-friday-challenge-twineribbon.html 
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-124-power-of-3.html  puzzle pieces
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-133-thank-you-projects.html 
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-32-deep-blue.html 
http://scrapbooksisters.blogspot.com/2012/08/card-challenge-no-94.html 
http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-87-anything-goes.html 
http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com/2012/08/weekly-challenge-24-anything-goes.html

16 komentarze:

Unknown 21 sierpnia 2012 10:33  

Oh how Beautiful you entry is, I am so honored you came to showcase this in our weekly challenge. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

The Gov. 21 sierpnia 2012 11:33  

Beautiful card and love the image! Thank you for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles Challene Blog!

Desire Fourie 21 sierpnia 2012 13:38  

Anna this is just beautiful. Love everything about it. Hope you are having a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

Anonimowy 21 sierpnia 2012 14:31  

Such a beautiful card.Love the Manga cutie and the puzzle pieces area super touch.Great work with my sketch.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Exclusively by Mel 21 sierpnia 2012 18:20  

Oh what a lovely card, the little puzzel pieces are a brilliant idea!
thanks so much for joining us at Deep Ocean, Love,melly. xxx

Hazel (Didos) 21 sierpnia 2012 19:25  

Oh this is so sweet, what a great card, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxox

~ginny 21 sierpnia 2012 19:31  

OMGosh Anna - what a nice card! I love the coloring on the hair - dark/ black hair is hard to learn! I especially like the puzzle pieces - what a GREAT idea that is!
I'm so glad you joined the challenge at Craft Your Passion and I hope to see you again next week!
~ginny
CYP Design Team

Cumbrianlass 21 sierpnia 2012 21:08  

A great card with a very cute image love the colours
Thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge and good luck
Janet

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez 21 sierpnia 2012 21:19  

Wonderfully lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Thank You” Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Adrian 21 sierpnia 2012 23:12  

So cute, u did a great job!

Cat's sCrap 21 sierpnia 2012 23:30  

Lovely card. Beautiful embellishments. Congratualtions!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Margreet 22 sierpnia 2012 12:51  

Gorgeous card with fab colouring....great take of our sketch...thanks for joining Willow Sketchie!
xxx Margreet

Julie 23 sierpnia 2012 14:34  

This is cool - I love the manga image!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend for our Monochrome challenge!

Hugs

Julie x

Carissa 23 sierpnia 2012 15:11  

Lovely card, very sweet image.
Thanks for joining our monochromatic challenge at Charisma last week. Hope you will play again soon.
Carissa :)

Cyndi 24 sierpnia 2012 06:38  

Very cute easel card! Love the image and coloring! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week!

Franz♥ 26 sierpnia 2012 02:06  

Love your card, Anna! Thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean this forthnight!

Hugs, Franz.

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.