Juggling B'day

It's time for another great challenge at
Photobucket 
This time the theme is B-DAY, but there's a twist: you have to use twine and at least 1 button!
How cool is that?
The sponsor of this month's price is
 
 It was not easy to choose the digi for my card, they have so many wonderful digis!
Anyway I've decided to use the Clown Around - Hat digi for this card:
When I saw this clown and knew that I have to use buttons, I already knewn what I'm gonna do. A juggling clown! The stamp is painted with watercolors, very simply this time.
The twine is a fuzzy one, my Mom gave me some leftovers from her knitting. The card is colorful, like the clown.

6 komentarze:

Rachel 19 września 2012 21:52  

Fab card Anna - so bright and cheerful! I love how you've used the buttons! Rachel xxx

ddazzled71 20 września 2012 23:48  

What a fabulously fun birthday card! Just how a b'day card should be, bright and cheerful. The clown are your balloon background is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Platypus Creek Digital this fortnight and Good Luck!
Danie xx

DianeMoneyGoolsby 22 września 2012 18:37  

Anna: Glad you could join our Challenge #22 - "Anything Goes". Your clown card is so cute--love the buttons!

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

TRACEY O 22 września 2012 23:39  

Great card. Love how you've used the buttons. Thanks for sharing with us at Platypus Creek Digitals.

NanaConnie 23 września 2012 18:48  

Thanks so much for joining us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you playing in our next challenge, too.
NanaConnie DT

Lucianna Dilsaver 24 września 2012 06:55  

I just love your juggling buttons withe your fun image, such a great card to receive for a birthday :)

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.