New baby!

Yesterday I was visiting our local crafting workshop & exhibition and bought some lovely papers for a new baby. The collection's name is 'Little Happiness' and you can buy it HERE. I also bought some new baby STAMPS, so I had to try them right away.
I also made a deal with my Mom, she's knitting some baby clothes right now (as a Grandma she doesn't like what she sees at stores), so we are preparing some 'New Baby Born' sets: a cardigan + hat + socks (maybe) & a card. As soon as we made some photos, I will post it. That's what I call 'Family Business' (my Father packs it and my Brother delivers the grandchilds as models, LOL).

Anyway...
This is the first trial of baby card for those sets - for a girl.
This is an easel card, but the front is made according to the Willow Sketchie Challenge sketch:
 
The brown flowers are made from coffee filter using my new Big Shot machine & THIS die. The pink roses are also handmade.
I added a sweet teddy bear charm, and the twine is the same, as the cardigan is made of.
The sentiment says 'Welcome to this world!'
Here's the front of the card only.
I didn't like making easel cards up till now, but they are really beautiful. I've noticed customers like them more than usual cards. So I have to try harder LOL
The card is for the following challenges:

9 komentarze:

Sandy S 8 października 2012 20:48  

Beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays challenge!

Sandy S
SSSDT

kelly ledder 9 października 2012 11:35  

What a beautiful easel card, perfect for this challenge, good luck and thanks for joining in wit hthis weeks Willow Sketchie Challlenge.

Kelly x

Bonnie Irvine 9 października 2012 13:08  

This is a lovely easel card and a wonderful addition to the baby set. I love the sweet details like the lace, pins, and charm. Your flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining our Hip to be Square challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week. I'm happy I got the chance to visit your blog.

Anonimowy 9 października 2012 20:18  

Such a sweet pretty card.The image is lovely and it's embellished beautifully.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion and Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) 9 października 2012 20:43  

Oh this is a super card, Love that its an easel one. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxo

Crafty Mamma Mia 11 października 2012 16:32  

This is a beautiful card and I love your idea of new baby gift sets. Your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining the fun at Incy Wincy this week in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
Helen x (DT)

Biggan 13 października 2012 12:24  

Lovely colors and a child really brighten up life!!! Thank you very much for joining us at the Alota Rubberstamps´challenge blog!

Hugs
Biggan

Melanie Rozwood 13 października 2012 15:04  

This is adorable. I like the colors and textures. Thanks for participating at CYP.


afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

Anonimowy 13 października 2012 23:30  

Great card, Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, For our Anything Goes challenge!!

hugs Samantha :0)

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.