How to: keep warm during winter time

I am still trying to speed up my Christmas cards work, but this is so hard doing all those things I do. Anyway I keep on trying...
This is the card I made today between my lessons at school and my dance classes:
This time I decided to make a male X-mas card, so my inspiration was this photo by Sketchy Colors:
 
as well as this sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp:
 
For this card I used the digi of father & son during winter walk (?). You can find it HERE. They are dressed properly I guess. I colored the digi with coloring pencils this time. The 'son' is popped up with some 3D tape.
The green twigs are from Tesco's decorative items and this white thing (I have no idea how it's called) I bought a year ago at some X-mas sale and I was going to use it for kid's crafting (which never happened).
The sentiment says 'Have a warm X-mas', as 'warm' means both 'hot' and 'warm'hearted' in Polish, too.
Are you ready to dress properly for winter? The weather has changed today and it seems like it's gonna snow during next few days here.
The card is for the following challenges:

8 komentarze:

JanR 22 listopada 2012 04:16  

Great card! Such neat embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Winnie and Patty 22 listopada 2012 13:53  

What a cute card! Great layout and embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Doreen 22 listopada 2012 14:56  

Beautiful card,love the image and fab details.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network.xxx

NGCARDS 22 listopada 2012 18:50  

Wonderful creation! Thanks for joining in this week at Papertake Weekly! xxx

Diane 23 listopada 2012 10:56  

Fab take on the sketch and just love the father and son image. They are sooo well wrapped up for winter !! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at The Crafty Pad !!

hugs Diane xx

Theresa's Studio 23 listopada 2012 14:25  

Great Christmas card. Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends.

Maya 24 listopada 2012 09:38  

Such a beautiful card!
Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors,
hugs from Maya

Anonimowy 27 listopada 2012 20:01  

A fabulous creation...thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.