Supernova

As I said before, I'm being buried with B'day cards, while I should be making X-mas cards... Well... Lots of Scorpios around me! The inspiration for this card was both the photo & color challenge by Crafts 4 Eternity and a sketch from The Crazy Challenge:
 
The colors were very intriguing, I've never combined those four before. Here's my card:
 This time I used the good old-fashioned stamps for making the flower and stamped a page from an old ELLE magazine.
And now I can see the pic at the magazine's page (upper left corner) has exactly the same colors like in the challenge... LOL!
For making the flower's center I used beads, just glued them right where they belong.
The 'ribbon' is a piece of a blouse I bought for peanuts at the second hand store, 'cos my Mom needed purple buttons and the new buttons at haberdashery costed more than the whole blouse at the second hand store... Yeah, sometimes I don't understand the world, either... meh...
The sentiment says 'Best wishes', as the card was meant to be a B'day card. I need to try this color combo again, it looks awesome!
The card is for the following challenges:

11 komentarze:

Crafty Mamma Mia 7 listopada 2012 14:01  

Hi Anna - I agree that this is a gorgeous colour combination and your card is wonderful! Love your stamped flower! Thanks for sharing your card at The Crafty Pad this week in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
Helen x (DT)

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. 7 listopada 2012 20:53  

Great card, great idea.
From sLOVEnija with LOVE Tamara

Berit Synnøve 8 listopada 2012 08:01  

Gorgeous card. Love your big flower !
Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Hugs Berit

Valchen 8 listopada 2012 18:39  

Such a lovely flower, I just love it! Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge with this lovely card this week!
Hugs,
Valentin

Laurel Beard 9 listopada 2012 12:57  

What a gorgeous flower! I love it. Love it was stamped on magazine text. Love all the layers! Fantastic!!!!!!

Thank you so much for Dusting 'Em Off and playing along with us at the Lawnscaping challenge!

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) 10 listopada 2012 13:12  

Beautiful flower on your card - thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday
Hugs
Debbie xx

Karin Åkesdotter 10 listopada 2012 23:28  

Great card! Love your flower!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

Debbie 11 listopada 2012 08:32  

Love your flower. Thank you for joining us at CC&CC this time.
Debbie x

marion82 12 listopada 2012 11:55  

love your card!!Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!¦
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
and http://colorinkdigistamps.blogspot.gr/
for my free digis!!

Christiana 13 listopada 2012 04:27  

Such a cool project! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Sheryl 17 listopada 2012 04:16  

Hi Anna! Your card is beautiful and creative! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.