How to: give the light to the snowman (and why it's not good)

Late, late, LATE! Everything is late! Life can be a badas* sometimes... meh...
My GDT card for 
Grab yourself a badge for your  blog. 
is also late, but I hope it will appear on the blog soon. The challenge this time is a
RECIPE:
* 3 different designer papers
* 1 ribbon or twine
* 1 circle element
Stir everything together and you will probably get a delicious project!
The sponsor for this challenge is
 

My GDT card is using the sponsor's image Snowy Postbox and you can find it HERE. I wanted to use some green this time and here's my card:
The second image is a free coloring page and you can get it HERE. I used a 3D tape for this image to pop it out a little from the card.
I've decided to make some paper piecing, too, and the kid's coat & boots as well as the snowman's hat are pieced from the same paper I used for the background. The digi is colored with coloring pencils, because I wanted it to be delicate as the image in the back.
So, my recipe is:
* 3 designer's papers (as you can see)
* 1 shaggy twine
* 1 circle of snowflakes from Sizzix
* 1 bad snowman smokin a pipe (which is dangerous for him, 'cos he's gonna melt! This is what happens when you smoke a pipe!) LOL

5 komentarze:

Pat 18 grudnia 2012 01:00  

Pretty background. Perfect for your image. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Sharon 19 grudnia 2012 04:49  

Wonderful card!! Love the images. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

Bonnie Irvine 20 grudnia 2012 01:00  

This card is wonderful. I love the combination of the two images. The green paper was a great choice for the background.

Kate 20 grudnia 2012 18:39  

uch a sweet image! Wonderful papers. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

RoseC 30 grudnia 2012 00:07  

Anna, your paper-pieced pipe-smoking snowman with child and beautiful snowy postbox images look fabulous on this wonderfully layered card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Why So Blue? = No Blues Allowed!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.