How to: spend a really rich X-mas

OK, this will be probably the last X-mas card for this X-mas, but it's my favourite. It's vintage, it has got lots of layers, distressing, flowers - everything I like. And it's RICH.
What we have here? Let's start from the sentiment. I used the kraft paper, a sticker and a little tinsel. The sentiment says of course 'Merry X-mas'. I also used a white paint all over to mark the snow.
The X-mas tree is a tree from Cottage Cutz and I added some bling here to mark the baubles.
The vintage image is from Magic Moonlight and when I saw it I knew I have to use it! That little girl seems to come from a rich family and it reminds me the Tsarist Russia.
You can say anything about this card, but not that there's not enough flowers on it.
It was the first card I sold for this X-mas and people were asking if I'll have another one like this LOL
The card is for the following challenges:
 

9 komentarze:

Stacey's Creative Corner 22 grudnia 2012 16:18  

This is absolutely stunning! I love all the layers and of course all the flowers! Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Stacey

valou250809 22 grudnia 2012 20:09  

Wowwww! wondeful Christmas card! I like a lot of! thanks for playing with SWD this week.

Kathryn 23 grudnia 2012 14:39  

A stunning card thanks for joining us at Crafty Mess this week x

Migdalia 24 grudnia 2012 03:56  

Wow!What a Gorgeous card!Very Beautiful flowers & love all the emblellishments!Stunning!
Thanks for joining us at PDE "Dec.Celebration" Challenge.
Merry Christmas
Migdalia
PDE DT

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com 24 grudnia 2012 19:26  

Stunning! I love everything about it...the layers, tag, tree, pretty design...fab! Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. good luck. hugs, Jill x

SusanLotus 26 grudnia 2012 13:19  

Luxurious and very beautiful!

Anonimowy 26 grudnia 2012 13:49  

stunning card thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy xx

Gale 26 grudnia 2012 23:50  

Gorgeous card. Love all those layers and that sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at SDD and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs 27 grudnia 2012 17:45  

Lovely card ... I love the die cut CHRISTMAS tree you have added too
Thank you for joining in the Crafty Mess Challenge

Tina xxx

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.