How to: have everything twice

We have a Polish song, which goes like this:
'whoo hoo haa, whoo hoo haa, our winter is bad,
It tweaks the noses and ears
poures into the eyes with icy snow
blows with the wind over the field
our winter is bad' 

And that's exactly what is going on here!
Baaaaad winter!
To warm you a little we are having a brand new challenge at
craftycreationschallenges 
which is
TAKE TWO
It means that everything should be only two (2)!
The sponsor for this challenge is
A Creative Need 

My DT card is a CAS card for a man this time. I used:
* 2 images
* 2 colors
* 2 designer papers
* 2 buttons
* 2 sentences in 1 sentiment: 'Happy B'day' & 'This is your day'.
 And this is my first ever tall card!
The card is made according to the sketch of Make My Monday Challenge Blog:
 
The sentiment is a classical rubber stamp. The images come from Papercraft Inspirations and you can find them HERE. The buttons are from a punch.

And coming back to the winter, this is something I saw for the very first time in my life: an icy rain! Not the hail, an icy rain! Here's the take from my windowsill:
Tiny drops of ice. And then in the evening I was walking home from a library and saw the tree looking like this:
Hope you can see it: a clean ice on the branches! The weather could be surprising!

12 komentarze:

Chris Hanselman 23 stycznia 2013 12:39  

Lovely card. I love the monochromatic cards. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Anonimowy 23 stycznia 2013 14:20  

Lovely card black and white are always so stylish, Great you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Samantha :0)

Jacqueline 23 stycznia 2013 14:36  

Thanks for joining in our CAS challenge this week at MMM - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

Aquarius 23 stycznia 2013 15:38  

Love the monochrome look - very stylish

craftygranny 23 stycznia 2013 21:39  

This is brilliant , love the images , thanks for sharing at Challenges 4 everybody hugs trisha x

Amanda 24 stycznia 2013 01:42  

Great card! I love the B&W Theme! Ty for sharing with us @ Simply Create Too

Amanda
SCTDT
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Mojca 24 stycznia 2013 16:05  

Oh waw what a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys. hugs! Mojca

Fliss 24 stycznia 2013 18:28  

A gorgeous card Anna. Love those Bond themed gents and the monochrome is fabulous.
Thanks for joining in over at MMM.
Fliss x

Suzi B 25 stycznia 2013 09:23  

A great card for men with fabulous images thank you for joining us at MMM
Suzi B :)

Angela 25 stycznia 2013 20:14  

Great black and white card! Those gents on the card are so fun! Thanks for joining our CAS challenge at the Card Makin' Mamas Challenge Blog!

(Those ice pictures are lovely!)

Andrea W 26 stycznia 2013 00:20  

Terrific card! I LOVE the black and white colour scheme. Glad you joined us at Created With Love Challenges.

Lady Bug Stampers 26 stycznia 2013 04:11  

What a great card. Love the black and white monochromatic look. Thanks for sharing at the Created with love Challenges.
Linda K.

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.