How to: launder

It's the third Saturday of January and the second when the snow reminds us that it's winter time. Additionally we're having a temperature of -10oC (14oF), so the winter really doesn't make jokes!
It's also my third Saturday with
and this time the challenge is about the
SKETCH
which is quite easy and nice one
You can rotate it, but please follow the sketch, so it will be obvious that this is still this one.

Here's my interpretation:
I'm in need of baby cards lately, and I really don't know why everybody says that we have too little babies, when every second card of mine is 'a welcome baby' card, and they are all sold out! And this is not the last one!
Here I decided to use some scraps of different papers and use blue & orange most, I think those colors go very well together.
The laundry is from my new die cut from Cottage Cutz - I just love it! The pegs are made of little tube beads and the eyes of the rabbit and buttons are from tiny gems. I also used toothpicks and a twine. Looks cool, isn't it?
The bows are hand-sewn and they come from my stash, as well as the buttons. And I stated that I hardly know what I have got LOL
The sentiment says 'congratulations'.
The card is also for the following challenges:
  

16 komentarze:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe 19 stycznia 2013 12:12  

Great card hun,just love the bunnie hanging from the washing-line!

Have a great weekend, stay safe & warm
Hugs Shell xx

Leanne 19 stycznia 2013 20:07  

Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 CC!

Pat 20 stycznia 2013 01:11  

Love the bunny. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Leslie Hanna 20 stycznia 2013 04:18  

How clever to use toothpicks as your laundry poles. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) 20 stycznia 2013 05:21  

such an awesome card!
Thanks for guest dt with us at MTTC!

Athina 20 stycznia 2013 05:48  

Very cute card! Your bows are awesome! Thanks for playing with us at PTT.

Kate 20 stycznia 2013 16:56  

Absolutely adorable! LOVE the bunny. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

Rachel 20 stycznia 2013 20:00  

Fab card Anna, Love the colours.
Wedgie xxx

Tamie 20 stycznia 2013 20:26  

Great colors and wonderful layout! Love how you did your bows and the added touch of the pearls. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Have an amazing week.

Ann 21 stycznia 2013 01:02  

Just adorable! Love how you rotated the sketch. So glad you're joining us at My Time To Craft!

Lois 21 stycznia 2013 17:29  

What a cute card with all the laundry hanging on the line. So glad you could play along with Speedy Fox and Friends.

Marijke 22 stycznia 2013 22:20  

Wonderful card with al the laundry. Great sketch and lovely colours. Thanks for sharing at the challenge of DDCC.
Love Marijke.

Winnie and Patty 23 stycznia 2013 16:16  

What a cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Liliya 24 stycznia 2013 07:07  

Awesome card! Love all the details! Thank you for joining DDCC! Lilia DT

Sheila 24 stycznia 2013 10:35  

Beautiful card x

Crafting Vicky 24 stycznia 2013 13:06  

Wow such a pretty card. Love the clothesline ;)

Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.