How to: prepare for Valentine's Day

It's been a hard week at work, I'm glad it's over. And I'm glad that this is another weekend being a GDT for
And I'm glad of the new challenge theme, which is
SPOTLIGHT TECHNIQUE
The tutorial for this technique is HERE.
I've tried that before, and I loved it, so I was so excited to make it once more. I've chosen the Valentine's Day theme, 'cos it's just around the corner, isn't it?
Here's my GDT card:
You have to forgive me, I just discovered some photo effect programm... LOL
Anyway, I've chosen the Sliekje digi stamp (HERE) and decided to highlight the hearts.
The stamp is painted with watercolors. For those flowers I used some very old buttons, which my Mom gave me when I started the cardmaking. They are REALLY old.
This card is made according to the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog sketch:
 
As for me I was very accurate with this one LOL
 The card is also for the following challenges:
 http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2013/01/35-sketch-with-cutie-pies.html
http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2013/01/shopping-our-stash-challenge-84-use.html
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2013/01/challenge-165-buttons-bows.html
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-challenge-add-hearts.html
http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2013/01/valentines-4-kids-challenge.html
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/2013/01/challenge-165-out-with-old.html
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/2013/01/ch1-pets.html
http://emergencycrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/2013/01/new-year.html
http://theprettylittleribbonshop.blogspot.com/2013/01/january-challenge-18-flowers-and-ribbon.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2013/01/pennys-challenge-109-anything-goes.html

19 komentarze:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe 12 stycznia 2013 12:11  

Gorgeous card hun, love the colours & the image is so sweet!

Have a great weekend
hugs shell xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) 12 stycznia 2013 16:39  

so cute!!!
thanks for guest designing with us at MTTC!!!

Doreen 12 stycznia 2013 16:44  

Beautiful card.Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges.xxx

Lisa xx 12 stycznia 2013 16:49  

this is sooo sweet and that image is adorable! Wonderful take on our sketch - thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Unknown 12 stycznia 2013 17:48  

Lovely card! Spotlight technique looks great :) thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz and showing an interest in the gdt :)

Regan 12 stycznia 2013 21:35  

Adorable! Love how you highlighted the hearts! Those buttons are too cute! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan

paige 12 stycznia 2013 22:00  

I love the cute buttons on your sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

Sue Nicholson 12 stycznia 2013 22:00  

Beautiful pretty card thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

Carole Z 13 stycznia 2013 18:33  

Gorgeous card, love the colours..thanks for joining in with Emergency Crafters, Carole Z X

Aunty Sue 13 stycznia 2013 21:17  

Hi and what a fab valentine card love he highlighted area really pops and thanks for sharing at crafty catz and entering the gdt good luck

MyCraftWorld 15 stycznia 2013 22:28  

Hi Anna,
Love the card! he buttons are so cute, they remind me of the buttons that my grandma used to have!
Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters!
~Lucy xx

carol 15 stycznia 2013 22:44  

super creation, thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at CRAFTY CATZ, good luck with the GDT spot x carol

Rachel 15 stycznia 2013 22:44  

Fab card Anna, love your colours.
Hope you're enjoying your Guest Spot with us at My Time to Craft! Wedgie xxx

Helen 15 stycznia 2013 23:48  

Beautiful - the spotlight on the image works really well.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's and the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x

Marlies 16 stycznia 2013 14:52  

A beautiful card! What a good idea of the highlite on the image! Thanks for joining our challenge at The Pretty little ribbon shop. hugs, Marlies

Deanne Saunders 16 stycznia 2013 20:20  

Soooo sweet! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!!

~DEANNE~

Judith 16 stycznia 2013 23:38  

really clever use of the spotlight technique and your embellies are just gorgeous - thank you for playing at delightful challenges this week hugs Judith x

Denise @ kc242 17 stycznia 2013 07:46  

What a cute valentine. Thanks so much for playing along with Delightful Challenges this week!
Denise
DDC-DT

susiestacey 19 stycznia 2013 19:07  

Such a cutie.
Thank you for joining the sketch challenge over at Cutie Pies and good luck x Susan x

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.