How to: receive a gift from Yoda Master

I was asked to make a card for someone's hubby, who is a big fan of Star Wars. Well... meh... I was thinking the whole week, but then I've found this sketch from Here Come The Boys challenges
 
so my mind started to run. The lady wanted also this card to be an easel one. Here's the effect:
I couldn't take a good picture of this card because of the contasts... Here's the front only:
Tomek is the name of the husband. The digi is a free coloring page and you can find it HERE. It's painted with watercolors and all the borders are inked with black ink. The sentiment says 'Wishes best for B'day your' - as Yoda talks.
And here I made some light swords from beads and 25 is the age of the hubby. It looks better when the light is on them, but I couldn't take a good picture.
Far far away, there are some challenges I'm entering with this card:

5 komentarze:

Julie 13 stycznia 2013 23:55  

This is just fab!!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Anything Goes Challenge!

Hugs

Julie xx

Anonimowy 14 stycznia 2013 19:26  

Super Star Wars Card! Love the easel too! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys Woo x

Becky 15 stycznia 2013 18:05  

What a fab Star Wars card.
Thank you for playing along at Here Come The Boys.
Becky x

Sharon 15 stycznia 2013 19:34  

This is a brilliant Star Wars easel card.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lisa 19 stycznia 2013 19:40  

Great card. Love the easel. Thanks for joining us at Here Come The Boys xx

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.