How to: pick TOP 10 of your cards in 2013

Happy New Year everyone!
I wish you all the best and may this year be more creative, more healthy and more fun than 2013. 
2014 please be good for us!

I've decided to look back, too, and choose TOP 10 of my cards made this year. I've had no idea I've made so many of them! LOL


I would like to thank from all my heart:
* my Design Teams for making me a part of your wonderful Teams
* all the Crafty Ladies for giving me such a great inspirations
* all my Followers for their visits and support
* for all the beautiful comments you've left here, which are my motivators to work harder and improve my skills
* for all the prizes I've received and all the TOPs you've honoured me with.

I am so grateful, it's been a wonderful year and I believe the next one will be wonderful, too!

3 komentarze:

Aunty Sue 1 stycznia 2014 14:33  

Happy New Year Anna

Naomi Johnson 3 stycznia 2014 12:12  

Great card and I love how you've done her hair - I suck at black hair, but you've nailed it! Happy New Year, may 2014 be filled with blessings and love. Naomi x

Kim 3 stycznia 2014 21:58  

great thank you card Anna, love the layout!
Kim x

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.