How to: wear a rainbow dress

This post is a little late, but I am 600 km away from home with my 3rd grade class at the Baltic sea. We are spending here a school break called 'green school' and you have to believe me, I am really BUSY.
Anyway today a new challenge starts at
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog Bagde
and the theme is our talented Tilly's choice
EMBOSSING
Dry or heat... doesn't matter. Or both, if you like.
Our sponsor for this one is
with their amazing stamps.

I decided to go 'white on white' this time.
I am using the sponsor's image 'Fae 27' - it's colored with Promarkers and I made her a rainbow dress. I also added some crackle paint all around.

4 komentarze:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED 23 maja 2014 23:52  

Gorgeous card Anna love this image beautiful colour's and design hope you are enjoying yourself
Hugs Dianne xx :-)

Naomi Johnson 24 maja 2014 13:10  

Beautiful and whimsical. Have a great weekend. Naomi x

coops 25 maja 2014 19:52  

so stunning anna.fabulous pretty image and i love your rainbow colouring and gorgeous design ;D

xx coops xx

Jac’s Playground 26 maja 2014 00:40  

Hi Anna, hope 'green school' is fun as well as busy for you! Gorgeous card this week, love the rainbow colouring which looks amazing against the white, have a great week xx

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.