How to: join the new DT

Woo hoo! This is a brand new chapter for me, from now on I am a part of the Design Team at
Passion for ProMarkers
and this is soooooo exciting! I really love Promarkers and I know I learned a lot since 2012, when I started my cardmaking. And still have to learn a lot more.
Anyway, thank you Ladies, for inviting me to be a part of this great Team, I will do my best to level up to be half as good as you all are.
This is my first challenge and this first challenge is being hosted by Eileen, who has chosen the theme
FANCY THAT
Yes, fancy your project as well as you can: add lace, twine, ribbon, sparkle... whatever you want!
We have got two sponsors for this challenge
Little Claire
and
Link_156x120
a 6-pack of Promarkers (rich tones). How cool is that?


Being extremaly stressed, here I present my first DT card.
This is a 'thank you' card I made for my friend and my dancehall instructor. And you wouldn't guess: she wears dreads LOL That's why I have chosen this stamp from Saturated Canary for her. It's colored with Promarkers and I made some doodling.
I have 'fancied' my card with ribbon, twine, gems and pearls - all from my stash. The colors are not random, either, they are Jamaican flag colors.
The sentiment says simply 'Thank you'.
And thank you for visiting my blog!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/07/challenge-113.html
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/challenge-86-winners-84.html
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/july-anything-goes.html
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/challenge-144.html
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/07/challenge-269-always-anything-goes.html
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/challenge-67.html
http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com/2015/07/challenge-135.html
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/2015/07/challenge-228-hot-hot-hot.html
http://stempelsonne.blogspot.com/2015/06/144-vom-2606-090715.html (2nd entry)
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/06/challenge-35-anything-goes.html (3rd entry)
***
This card has been chosen to be a DT Fav at
as well as at
and won a fab prize at
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

14 komentarze:

Tracy Wray aka Trak 7 lipca 2015 15:25  

Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, your card is so delightful and delicate,
and is a joy to look at .. good luck hugs tracy

AO Creations 7 lipca 2015 20:19  

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act, good luck!!! Amy DT

crafty-stamper 8 lipca 2015 00:34  

congrats on your new DT post and stunning card love the beautifully coloured image,layout and selectin of papers-this card caught my eye when I saw it on the Proarker challenge blog - Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Daniela 8 lipca 2015 22:34  

Eine tolle Karte mit schöner Farbkombi.
Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
Liebe Grüsse Daniela

Hermien 8 lipca 2015 23:12  

Cute card, thank you so much for joining us at sisteractcardchallenge

Hermien
dt- member

Stacey 9 lipca 2015 17:16  

love the colours and your doodle borders. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenges we hope to see you again next week. Stacey S DT xxx

Kuni 9 lipca 2015 20:44  

Gorgeous card Anna.
Thank you for joining us at the Stempelsonnen-challenge.
Hugs
Kuni

Jen Leeflang 11 lipca 2015 07:16  

Your coloring on this lovely card is just lovely! Thanks for joining us for the Bugaboo Stamps Anything Goes challenge on the Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw. Please join us for our Annual Christmas in July event starting later today, and lasting all week. Lots of prizes to be won!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Granmargaret 11 lipca 2015 07:24  

Lovely Work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time. Congratulations on joining the design team.

Anonimowy 11 lipca 2015 19:35  

Beautiful card, Thank you for entering it for the Glitter n Sparkle Challenge blog x Lisa x

Min 12 lipca 2015 04:26  

Fabulous card - your coloring is beautiful & I just LOVE your doodling! :)
Thank you for the inspiration and thanks so much for playing along with this weeks Anything Goes challenge at The Bug Blog. Be sure to join us this week for our Christmas in July Week Long Celebration - lots of prizes to WIN & LOTS of inspiration!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Asst. DT Coordinator

Michelle 12 lipca 2015 07:15  

I love this image. And your colouring is fantastic.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion. Hope we see you again and good luck,
xxx Michelle (DT)

Unknown 12 lipca 2015 10:06  

Thank you for sharing your lovely creation at Glitter n Sparkle.

Tracey xx

HeatherM 12 lipca 2015 16:09  

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
HeatherM

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.