Vintage B'day

This is the card I could get for B'day - I just loooove when it's so vintage...
For this project I used all leftovers I found in my place: laces, pearls, ribbons, pieces of wrapping B'day paper, gause... everything was just fine! The picture have been taken from http://freevintagedigistamps.blogspot.com/ - I just love this site, too!
And the most important thing: during the whole work, I didn't even touch the scissors! Tearing, squeezing, plucking - it's wonderfull after the week in school (JK!) ;)

The rose is made of some leftovers from wrapping paper and inked with dark pink ink.

The gause wasn't supposed to be like this, but when it happened, I said "This is it!"

The card is participating in the following challenges:

7 komentarze:

Mynn xx 14 kwietnia 2012 05:17  

A very lovely card! Thank you for joining us at MMM! :)

Mau xx 14 kwietnia 2012 12:38  

THis is a gorgeous card Anna, love the image and the flower is beautiful.
thanks for joining MAWTT this week.
Hugs Mau

Claire 14 kwietnia 2012 21:36  

Just beautiful. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

Rose 14 kwietnia 2012 23:32  

this is gorgeous!!
so glad you joined us on 365 cards :)

Fliss 15 kwietnia 2012 16:16  

Lovely card Anna.
Thanks for sharing with us at MMM this week and wishing you good luck.
Fliss x

Tamie 15 kwietnia 2012 17:42  

Truly vintage and love the layout of your creation. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Heather May Holbrook 15 kwietnia 2012 17:55  

This is really lovely. I love the vintage feel and such a beautiful use of fabric! Thank you joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks! Hugs!
Heather P (Guest DT)
www.heather-p.blogspot.com

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.