Want some cookie?

This cupcake-shaped card is for my friend's B'day. She comes to my fitness classes, so I think it is allowed to eat some cookie once ;)

The stamp says "Happy B'day - this is your day". I also used the FISKARS texture plate. The rosettes I made using some real cupcake paper moulds.

I couldn't resist to put this charm here, I think it suits just fine.

I hope I won't be fall behind too much in relation to the experienced card makers...
Anyway the card is for the following challenges:

3 komentarze:

Mandy 11 kwietnia 2012 15:46  

Oooh Anna your card is absolutely gorgeous, love the shape and that pretty sparkle :)
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Luna-Art 12 kwietnia 2012 07:58  

It is mine!

Unknown 12 kwietnia 2012 08:10  

Yep, it is :D

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.