Full house

Mother's Day has gone, from now on it's Father's Day rush!
Male cards are quite problematic for me yet, anyway this time I've had an idea.
In May I was visiting Cesky Krumlov (which I highly recommend for visiting! Beutiful place!). On one of those little streets I found a shop, and there was this beautiful wrapping paper with poker cards. I couldn't resist to buy it! As I mentioned before, wrapping papers are fantastic material for making 3D cards!
The motives on wrapping paper are repeated, so you can cut them and place one over the other as many times, as you like. The text says 'May good fortune be with you'.
The coinage is real Polish penny - grosz (0,01 PLN, 0,02 PLN and 0,05 PLN).
Under the cards there is a vintage multiplication chart, just to make the game easier.
I repeated the motive inside the card.
So it looks like this:
If you would like to join the poker game and have some penny to lose, please come here:

10 komentarze:

Cat's sCrap 29 maja 2012 11:19  

Beautiful card. The inside was worked as well as the outside. Good work !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED 29 maja 2012 20:42  

Hi Anna
A fabulous card love all of the detail and embellishments thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Helen Berry 29 maja 2012 22:16  

Wow, so much detail on this card - fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week ;)

Cristina 30 maja 2012 01:04  

Beautiful card. Great work!
Thank you for participating with us in Love to Create Challenge.

happyscrapper 30 maja 2012 01:25  

Fabulous details for your Father's day card. The cards and dies are awesome. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy, and hope to see you back next week.

KraftyKoolKat 30 maja 2012 13:51  

This is really awesome sweetie and so good for our Challenge this fortnight. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew Challenge this fortnight and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pauline 30 maja 2012 14:31  

What a fabulous creation, and such a fun theme!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

carol 31 maja 2012 21:07  

fabulous creation, thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Sassy Raggedy 2 czerwca 2012 04:06  

Wow, wonderful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Love To Create. joann Sassy Raggedy

Crafty and Green 2 czerwca 2012 18:03  

What a Stunning Card!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge, Add a Sentiment! We Would Love to Have you Come Create with us again Really Soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.