Whiter shade of pale

May is a First Communion month in Poland, 'cos Polish people are mostly catholics. Except for its spiritual character, there are 'First Communion' things everywhere: books, sweets, necklaces, and of course cards.
So, there is no surprise, I was asked to make a first communion card. And here it is:
I wanted it to be both for a boy and a girl, so I used the Sliekje free digi (it's HERE)
This is also my first card with a tag, as I bought a tag puncher lately.
The text on the tag says "best wishes", and the other one 'In the day of 1st Communion', and there is also a chalice - a symbol of communion.

White is the symbol of innocence, that's why all the details are white, sometimes with gold.
The card is a little bit fancy folded, so it looks like this:
 The after party takes place at:

6 komentarze:

Sarah 9 maja 2012 20:23  

A gorgeous card!!

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Sue 10 maja 2012 12:03  

hi ya
an adorable card, cute image, lovely embelies,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x

Lorraine A 10 maja 2012 12:27  

Gorgeous card Anna :-) such a cute image and all the details are fabulous ! :-) It is First Holy Communions here too, the children look so cute with their white robes :-)

thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Seija 10 maja 2012 22:31  

So sweet, wonderful card! Thanks for playing with us at SFC.
XOXO Michi

Julie 11 maja 2012 15:34  

This is lovely and will make a great keepsake!!

Thanks for playing with us at CYDA's for our "For Children" challenge - hope you stop by again soon!

Julie x

Andrea 12 maja 2012 13:42  

Very great card - so loveley motiv! Thanks for joining SFC.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.