4th July / 5th July

Have wonderful 4th July celebration for all of you who celebrate!
In my country our Independence Day is on 11th November, and we celebrate it rather in serious way (sometimes TOO serious...).
But I have my private celebration here: my fiance's B'day is on 5th July!!! OK, he missed one day, but don't let me be so scrupulous... Here's the card I made for him with all my heart:
And there's me as a South Park character - we both love that show! I found a very clever site: South Park Studio, on which you can do whoever you want as a SP character. It's a lot of fun and last X-mas I made the present tags with all my family's people and we were laughing all evening trying to recognize ourselves on the pics and guess who this gift belongs to.
I used the blue-red-white colours for this card and made it according to the Crazy Challenge sketch:
 
I used the muffin' paper moulds to make those rosettes:
 And me as a SP character, I'm a 3D character - hope you can see it.
The 'sto lat' is our traditional "happy B'day' sentiment: 100 years of living for you.
So after the independent party we invite you for a B'day party, which takes place here:

12 komentarze:

Marge 5 lipca 2012 01:33  

What a FUN birthday card; sure your fiance will LOVE it! Thanks for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

Penny 5 lipca 2012 01:58  

Thank you for sharing your Red, White and Blue card with us at Card Makin Mama's. I love that you used a zipper... brilliant

Crafting Vicky 5 lipca 2012 04:00  

What a wonderful card. And with the fact that you have made it yourself of course your fiance will love it.

Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

Unknown 5 lipca 2012 13:15  

Wonderfully made!!! Happy birthday to your fiance!! Thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiments Challenge!

Unknown 6 lipca 2012 01:22  

So Very cute, I love the colors and the image are great.
Thank you so much for taking the time to come enter in this week's Challenge.I Love your Creative Side, Best of Luck!
Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

Unknown 7 lipca 2012 13:05  

How fun is this card?! love the colors and the awesome image. Thanks for joining us this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

Rina 7 lipca 2012 17:18  

What a fun card!!! Loving the way you used the colors, and that image is great!
Thanks for joining the Divas this week,
Rina Fashionista

Jacqueline Smith 8 lipca 2012 16:20  

What a beautiful card, love the colouring job. Thanks for joining us at Stampin with the Dragon.

krcmasterpiece 9 lipca 2012 03:59  

Thanks for playing with us @ Perfect Sentiment

Love all the patriotic cars!

Berit Synnøve 9 lipca 2012 19:46  

Great card ! Love your colors and details.
Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Please visit us again for our new challenge - Christmas in July.
Hugs Berit

Margaret 11 lipca 2012 21:46  

What an adorable image and card. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment.

Jennipher 11 lipca 2012 23:03  

Super cute! Thanks for playing @ The Perfect Sentiment.

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.