Are you nuts?

That phrase always make me laugh since I've found out the meaning. I remember I saw it for the first time at Michael Jackson's video 'Black or white' (you know what moment?). But don't worry, we also have some silly phrases, like 'you have got unevenly under your ceiling', which means exactly the same as 'you are nuts'. LOL
Why I am writing about it? I was going to make a BLUE card, but when I was looking for a proper digi, this cute, adorable, sweet little squirrel caught my eye and my plans suddenly changed.
Here's the card that was supposed to be blue:
I think we are having a 'cute alarm' here. I can't watch this little creature without smiling.
Anyway... the digi is a colouring page AGAIN, and it's HERE. It's coloured with watercolours, I also used a border punch on both sides of the paper.
Everything is round here (except the card itself), even the tag. It says 'I've got a present for you'.
The background paper and this one on a tag is a digi paper from Shabby Princess collection.
All the flowers are hand made by me. The biggest one is hand sewed, 'cos I still haven't got the hot glue gun. Nor place for it...
Let's take a look at the squirrel again - isn't it cute? Ooooooooh...
The 'cute alarm' has been announced at the following challenges:

Don't forget to check our new challenge tomorrow at
We have got a new funky theme! B there!!!

15 komentarze:

Elizabeth Hart 23 lipca 2012 22:44  

Oh - what fun colors you have used on this pretty card - just adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge!!

Christy Beans 24 lipca 2012 05:33  

Yep, cute squirrel alert! LOL A fun card and wonderful handmade accents! =) Thanks for joining us for the Animals for Kids challenge at Send A Smile 4 Kids!

And if you are interested, there are still a few days left for the Christmas-in-July Cash Candy on my blog: I Never Went to Kindergarten Come join the fun before it ends this Friday! =)

Carole Z 24 lipca 2012 08:12  

What an adorably cute card, love your colours and it's perfect for our Circles Challenge at Emergency Crafters, thanks for joining in! Carole Z x

shaz earl 24 lipca 2012 08:13  

Fabulous card
Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow challenges for our * Cute Animal * challenge
Hope you will join us again

Thank you also for applying for the DT position, good luck
Hugs Shaz x

Cat's sCrap 24 lipca 2012 10:43  

Adorable card. Nice character. Beautiful colours. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Basslady 24 lipca 2012 16:38  

a fabulous and very lovely card!

i am nuts about it! ;-)

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Karen Hasheck 24 lipca 2012 20:21  

What a sweet card- love the image you have chosen! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Hope to see you back again soon!

Debs 25 lipca 2012 17:31  

What a super cute card!
Fab fun colours.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma and Aud Sentiments this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Carissa 26 lipca 2012 12:49  

Love the bright fun colours. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing at Charisma last week.
Carissa

michele 27 lipca 2012 00:00  

Fabulous card ! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Angela 27 lipca 2012 23:30  

Anna, your card is adorable and beautifully embellished! Thank you for playing along with us at Ruby's Rainbow!

Suzi Mac 29 lipca 2012 09:41  

Gorgeous card, love the image and design. Thank you for joining us at Abc with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts 30 lipca 2012 15:54  

The squirrel image is so cute! Love it! Great card!

Thanks for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

- Mel xx

Shelby 4 sierpnia 2012 06:48  

Love the layout of this card and all of the different shapes you've used. Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids

Shelby

Lucianna Dilsaver 4 sierpnia 2012 07:40  

I love your bright colors with the pretty embellishments, really adorable card! Thank you for joining us @ SAS 4 Kids in our "Animal Cards for Kids" challenge :)

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.