Welcome to the jungle!

I'm back to one of my favourite crafting materials: wrapping paper! This time I found in my stash this funny paper full of different animals, so I couldn't resist to use it.
Lot's of possibilities, isn't it?
I decided to concentrate on three colours. So the card is about three friends. They are even looking at each other!
 The tag with buttons has a word 'FRIENDS' on it, and the second one has a sentence, which is a word game and it's something like 'No one could find two friends like us three'... well, does it even make sense in English? Believe me, it sounds very funny in Polish!
As there are three animals, and three colours, I've conentrated on number 3: there are three buttons, three ribbons and three feathers.
The ribbons are also a part of inside:
The animals couldn't went two by two, but they will visit the following places:

10 komentarze:

Jacqueline 13 lipca 2012 10:21  

Stunning work - thanks so much for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Unknown 13 lipca 2012 11:28  

My Goodness, the colors are perfect and this is just amazing . I love the whole design

I am so pleased you
decided to join us for our Challenge.
Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

Mynn xx 13 lipca 2012 18:22  

This is absolutely darling!!! Love your zoo animals and your embellishments are fabulous! Thanks for joining in my second color wheel challenge at MMM! :)

uksharon 14 lipca 2012 12:02  

This characters are just so sweet.
Thanks for sharing with us at Phindys Place this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Anonimowy 14 lipca 2012 16:02  

Lovely bright card! love the images and your tag! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys Woo x

Fliss 16 lipca 2012 21:37  

A really bright and zingy card Anna.
Thanks for joining in at MMM.
Fliss x

Crea-Sandra 16 lipca 2012 22:04  

Love it, they are such bright colors!!
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!
Hugs xx Sandra

TC 17 lipca 2012 22:42  

Fun card, love it.
Thanks for joining in the challenge at Aud Sentiments, hopefully see you again for the next challenge on Thursday. Hugs TCx

Unknown 19 lipca 2012 10:19  

What a cute card! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time!

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

Di 21 lipca 2012 10:49  

Love your cute card, thanks for playing over at HERE COME THE BOYS.
Hugs Di
xxx

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.