You ain't nothin' but a ... HOT DOG?

I'm so excited, 'cos this is my first challenge as a DT member at 
Photobucket 
and my first card made especially for our new challenge.
Challenge #71:  Hot Dog!! 
July is National Hot Dog month! 
So, in honor of Hot Dog month, we want to see your projects with Hot Dogs (the food)! 
You have until Sunday, July 22nd @ 11:59pm!

Now onto my card.
I have to admit I've never heard about this holiday till now, but it seems funny for me & this is the way I'm gonna celebrate.
The hot dog is a free colouring page & you can find it HERE.
I doodled the image around to give it some more life. The music notes are from my first ever bought puncher, and the apple is... I have no idea how old, but I guess very old, as I found it in my stash and it surpised me a lot, that I even have it!
What do you think, what music at Hot Dog's party is? I'm pretty sure, it's all about 'hot' and 'dog', and this is the clue for the track list. Do you know some more? 
This is my very own handwriting, by the way...
I hope the card is joyful & funny, as it was supposed to be.
Want some more 'hot' & 'dog' music? Or a hot dog to eat? Join us here:

11 komentarze:

BugBites 17 lipca 2012 14:18  

what a great card- love it. Love the track list!

Adrian 17 lipca 2012 16:19  

Such a fun card, love song titles!

Kate 17 lipca 2012 17:25  

WOW! What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends

Rachel 17 lipca 2012 22:32  

I love this card, its soo bright and cheerful. Love your playlist too! Rachel

Winnie and Patty 18 lipca 2012 02:07  

Very cute!!! Thanks for playiing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Anonimowy 18 lipca 2012 10:18  

Super fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

Theresa's Studio 18 lipca 2012 14:19  

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

Michelle Looi 18 lipca 2012 15:22  

AWesomely cute card!
Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
~Michelle

CraftyJAR 19 lipca 2012 07:45  

Your handwriting is perfect I am so jealous! Your card is really cute. Love the idea of the songs and the bright colors.
Judy

Esther 19 lipca 2012 15:22  

Darling card! Simply LOVE your list of songs to celebrate and the cute little apple is so fun as is the digi :)

Glad to have you on the team :)

Lucianna Dilsaver 23 lipca 2012 19:32  

I love all your fun details, what a great card :)

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.