White wedding

I came back from holiday and there were some orders 'for yesterdy' waiting for me... One of them is this wedding card.
The card has been made according to the A Gem of a Challenge's sketch:
 
The image is from Papaercraft Inspiration and you can find it HERE. The bride has been studying Italian for 5 years, that's why I decided to add some red and green accents, according to Italian flag. The rosette is made of lace, feathers, cupcake mould and a button. The pins are handmade by me.
This butterfly isn't handmade, it's recycled from some window decoration. But it is still lovely.
These are the names of the bride and groom. The tag is a sillicone stamp from THIS set. A ladybug is a symbol of luck in our country.
I also added some silver stickers to make frames, and some bling to emphasise the celebration spirit of this card.
The card is for the following challenges:

10 komentarze:

gina g 16 sierpnia 2012 18:34  

This is beautiful i love the sweet image and colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

Glenda 16 sierpnia 2012 20:30  

Lovely card! Wonderful job on the rosette! Love the lace and pretty stick pins! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
Glenda

Pamela 17 sierpnia 2012 07:54  

Such a pretty card, thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'.

Pam x

julie_woolston 17 sierpnia 2012 12:37  

Stunning card fabulous detail.

Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

Hugs Julie x

Jenny 17 sierpnia 2012 14:24  

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week for our Things with Wings challenge. Such a lovely card and elegant image. x

Marge 17 sierpnia 2012 16:04  

Very PRETTY card!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts challenge!

Christine 17 sierpnia 2012 16:25  

Gorgeous creation beautiful image great take on the sketch ..

thanks for sharing at AGOAC this time.

smiles Christine x

Unknown 18 sierpnia 2012 21:20  

Hi Anna, such a pretty card - lovely image, so elegant.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

Lorraine A 20 sierpnia 2012 09:24  

Gorgeous card Anna :-) all the details are so well thought out and personalised for the happy couple, I am sure they will love this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Nicola Jayne Saul 21 sierpnia 2012 20:42  

Beautiful and very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles, NJ X

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.