You've got a friend!

*** Winter, spring, summer, or fall,
all you have to do is call
and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.
You've got a friend ***

I'm sure you know the song. It was one of my inspirations for this card:
Second inspiration was the sketch from One Stop Craft:
 
And the third was the color challenge from Fussy & Fancy Friday, which was
 
OK, now we've got everything! First the sentence. It says: 'A friend is someone with whom you can think out loud'. The sentiment I generated myself on my PC. I think every kid talks to his animal friends LOL
The flowers (beside that yellow one, which I bought) are handmade by me, I love making fabric flowers using circles. And I sew them, not glue. For the orange one I used also a green cupcake mould.
The digi is from Sliekje Digi Stamps, you have to search through the blog, there are cutest free digis in the whole blogland! I found the digi, said 'Oh, this is fun, I like it', printed, took out my watercolours and....... 'Oh, ^$%@$%%^^, CURLY HAIR!!! I can't color curly hair!'... I've done my best, but... yeah... meh...
There is also a twisted twine on the card, which I made from two sepatared twines. There is also an umbrella charm and an orange gem.
Need a friend? Join us at the following challenges (with wonderful people crafting there!):

18 komentarze:

Unknown 22 sierpnia 2012 18:37  

what a cutie of a card love the image too fabulous colours superb work thank you for joining in with us all over at crafty Catz hugs sassyx

Anonimowy 22 sierpnia 2012 20:46  

So sweet Anna! Love the colors!

pinky 22 sierpnia 2012 21:10  

Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
Pinky

Chrissy 22 sierpnia 2012 21:34  

Gorgeous colours Anna, perfect, love the cute image too, so cute.
Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen 22 sierpnia 2012 22:03  

This is just gorgeous,love the image....fab colours.xxx

Kat 22 sierpnia 2012 23:23  

this is lovely Anna. Love how you've coloured that sweet image. Your handmade flowers are beautiful and I love how you've used the string. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat xx

Winnie and Patty 23 sierpnia 2012 00:12  

Oh, how cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox and Friends blog challenge!

Crea-Sandra 23 sierpnia 2012 08:49  

Cute card! Love your coloring, and even the curly hair looks good!! :)
Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
Hugs xx Sandra

Janette 23 sierpnia 2012 11:02  

Such a sweet and pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

michele 23 sierpnia 2012 14:46  

Thank-you so much for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Pat 23 sierpnia 2012 15:20  

Cute !! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends

Dana 23 sierpnia 2012 22:44  

Very cute. Thanks for playing at Digi Haven.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Sandy Trefger 23 sierpnia 2012 23:03  

Adorable card! Love your coloring of the image! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
Sandy
sandy's crafty creations

Jeannie 24 sierpnia 2012 00:20  

This is just adorable and I really like the bright and fun colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Haven.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sheri Gilson 25 sierpnia 2012 19:02  

Super cute!! Love the great colors and fabulous embellishments!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant Challenge!!

Chris 26 sierpnia 2012 16:12  

so very cute, the image is beautifully colored and the card is so well put together.
thanks for playing with us at PIO.

Crea-Sandra 26 sierpnia 2012 17:23  

Congratulations on your top 3 at Digi Haven!
Come over and grab your badge!
Hugs Sandra, Digi Haven DT

Lorianna 26 sierpnia 2012 18:27  

This is soooo cute!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Pile It On "Cute Critters” with us!
Just loved your card,
and hope to see you back here next week!

PIO DT
Lorianna

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.