From Russia with love

This will be another great challenge at
craftycreationschallenges 
The theme is AROUND THE WORLD. Is there something that needs to be explain? I don't think so LOL
The sponsor for this challenge is

The idea of my DT card was to make something folk. I used the sponsor's dolls to create Russian Matrioshkas. As a child I had some Matrioshka dolls, but there were not three, but maybe five or six of them.
Poland, from which I come from, is a Russia's neighbour, so it's easy to buy some things coming from our Eastern border. I wanted the dolls not to be different sizes only, but to make them also look 3D, that's why I used a 3D tape.
The serviette is also folk-inspired, I think this is the common element for many cultures. The flowers are made using different punches, and I also added a lot of bling, 'cos this is how the folk outfit rings my bell.
I remember I have been learning Russian in primary school for 4 years, and I still can read their letters. Lots of people abroad think we - Polish people - are Russian when they hear our language. It maybe sounds similar, but it isn't (this is exacly how I hear the Scandinavian languages - they're all the same for me) LOL
Anyway, all the people all around the world: we are all exceptional and we all need love, respect and a little of kindness. Take care!

6 komentarze:

Lindsey 20 września 2012 03:17  

Beautiful way to use these nesting doll images! Sweet card.

Kasey ~ in Oz 20 września 2012 08:05  

Fabulous little dolls on your card, love the bling!

Thanks for joining us for our Bling challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Southern Girls DT

Cyndi 22 września 2012 06:02  

Beautiful! Love those colors and the dolls! Thanks for joining us for 'punch' challenge at Lollipop Crafts!

Carly 23 września 2012 12:12  

lovely layout and gorgeously bright!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful project with us at Creative Craft Challenges ... anything goes.

xoxoxo Carly

mixamatoasties 24 września 2012 20:54  

Super card.

Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges.

Susan x

Cathy 27 września 2012 12:00  

Great card. Thank you for joining in the That Craft Place challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.