Let's play a game!

This was a horrible week at work. As I said before the beginning of a new school year is a brain disaster for teachers, so I didn't even touch this blog since Monday... My fitness and dance classes also started this week, so I had to organise it all. The weekend is my 'study' weekend, so there will be no weekend in fact, but, yeah, I'm glad it all goes back to 'normal', the only disadvantage is that I haven't got so much time for crafting, like during summer break.

There are also some good news. I have been invited to be a GDT for
 
at their newset challenge
ANYTHING GOES FOR KIDS.
Thank you so much for your appreciation, Ladies!

The sponsor for this challenge is

Here's my card:
I've decided to make a boy card using the sponsor's image ANIME SOCCER. It reminds me of the little boys at my school playing soccer every break between the lessons and after school.
The stamp is painted with watercolors and I have to admit, it goes better every next time I'm coloring. I also decided to make this card accoring to a sketch from A Die For A Sketch Challenge Blog:
 
I really like this color combo of blue and green and have no idea why I used it just for the first time, it's so energetic and suitable for boy's cards! The buttons are faux buttons made with my button paper punch. The sentiment says 'Happy B'day - this is your day'.
These are probably the last warm days, so let's go outside as many times as we can!
I will be collecting my soccer team at the following challenges:
http://adieforasketch.blogspot.com/2012/09/challenge-4-gastdesigner-felictas-klink.html
http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2012/09/challenge-26-no-flowers.html 
http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/09/pile-it-on-37-patterned-paper.html 
http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.com/2012/09/all-about-boys-some-sad-news-and-dt-call.html 
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.com/2012/09/challenge-32-show-us-your-ribbon-or.html 
http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/paper-pretties-monday-challenge-ppmc56.html 
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/09/challenge-52-for-child.html 
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2012/09/challenge-81-punch-it.html 
http://thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.com/2012/09/challenge-26-anything-goes.html 
http://bythecuteandgirly.blogspot.com/2012/09/boysmen-september-challenge-over-at-by.html

16 komentarze:

Sue Nicholson 15 września 2012 10:11  

Smashing card thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie cheers Sue and Wendy x

Nancy 15 września 2012 13:55  

What a delightful card you've created, Anna! It's such a fun image, and I like combination of colours you've used! Your punched buttons are great accents! Thanks so much for joining us at A Die For A Sketch!...Nancy :o)

Crafty Tazzy 15 września 2012 16:11  

That is fantastic Hunny!! Thank you for joining in with Creative Craft Challenges2 "All about the boys" Good Luck Annette dt ccc xxx

Kreatives von Andrea 15 września 2012 17:14  

Oh, what a wunderful card.The image looks very fun.

Thank you for joining our challenge over at A DIE FOR A SKETCH

nice greeting from Andrea

Elizabeth Hart 16 września 2012 00:27  

Love how your papers and the image are so perfectly coordinated - really fun card.

Tracey 16 września 2012 00:33  

I sympathise with your nightmare week, I had one too! I'm glad you managed some blogging time, and congrats on your new DT position. This is such a great card, Kenny K have such fabulous boy images don't they? Thank you for sharing with us at The Squirrel and The Fox, I hope to see you there again soon.
Tracey
x

Tammy (LaDiva) 16 września 2012 02:24  

Fabulous boy card!! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Boys/Men challenge and good luck!

Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

Unknown 16 września 2012 12:51  

Gorgeous card and lovely sportif image...I love the colours of the paper..Thanks for joining us at a Die for a Sketch.Willie

Shannon83k 16 września 2012 19:55  

This is such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

Brigitte 17 września 2012 00:31  

WOW, your card is fantastic!!!! I love your paper buttons and your colouring! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Crafty and Green 17 września 2012 02:50  

Fantastic Card!LOVE THE COLORS! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge this Week!! We hope you will come back and play with us again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Safdar Ali 18 września 2012 12:36  

Such a stunning card. Beautiful design. I have worked for the Scratch Cards Printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing.

Shirin Lim 18 września 2012 17:19  

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter (TPS) Challenge! DT-Shirin Lim

Marilyn 19 września 2012 16:40  

Well, you may have had a crummy day at work but it didn't stifle your creativity. This is a fabulous card and coloured beautifully. It almost looks like he's stepping right off the paper at you.
Such a pretty card! Cute image and I love how you've interpreted the sketch. The netting is fabulous and fits the theme of your card perfectly... very clever!
Thanks for joining us at A Die for a Sketch, good luck in the draw and hope to see you next time as well.
Marilyn

Lucianna Dilsaver 24 września 2012 06:57  

You did such a wonderful job with the use of the image, great colors and layout!! Thanks for joining us this challenge :)

Rosmarie 26 września 2012 22:36  

I think you have a lot of talent. For someone who made ​​cards for so little time!
I love your styl, even though I'm more attracted to the "clean and simple".

Greetings from France

Daen'Ys

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.