An apple a day...

After 2 weeks 'off' it's time to return to my DT duties! Here is a brand new & fresh challenge at
Photobucket 
AN APPLE A DAY!
It's healthy, it's tasty and it's essential! For you!
So grab all your crafting tools and make some delicious projects!

My DT card was based at the Sunday Sketch & Stamp sketch. I like sketches, they give me a point to start, 'cos I still have problems with layouts.
 
And here's the card:
 I was wondering what colors I should use, but then I looked through my window:
We call it a 'Polish Golden Autumn' here. Isn't it lovely?
Anyway, the digi is a free coloring page & you can find it HERE. I colored the digi with watercolors.
I have to admit, the apple looks delicious! Here in Poland, it's our 'national' fruit, but it's hard to find a really good apple recently. My Fiance ate one lately and his eye become a bubble - the apple was probably sprayed with chemicals and this was an allergic reaction. The funniest thing was, that I ate the same apple and nothing happened! Me! When I'm allergic to everything! LOL
The bow is handmade by me (infact: stitched), and the sentiment says: 'Lots of health!'.
I was also playing with my new Big Shot machine, I really like this grass! And the swirls are everywhere!!!
I'm challenging you to apple fight! Follow me here:

14 komentarze:

Josephine 23 października 2012 18:24  

Fabulous card - so beautifully coloured!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Rachel 23 października 2012 22:46  

Fab card...that image is sooooo cute!
Rachel xxx

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez 23 października 2012 23:53  

Cheerful fall card! Cute image! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Trick or Treat /Anything Fall” Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Clare 24 października 2012 02:02  

Super card hun and fantastic water colouring. The pictures of your Polish golden Autumn are beautiful!. Thank you for playing along at Polka Doodles this week and hope to see you again soon. Hugs Clare xxxx

Unknown 24 października 2012 16:32  

What a cute and funny card.

Thanks for joining with us at Crafty Cardmakers

Debs 24 października 2012 18:12  

Fab fun card - stunning view from your window!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Uma 24 października 2012 23:58  

a very lovely bright card, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp

Helen 25 października 2012 00:43  

Great care - love the image you've used and the ribbon finishes the card perfectly.

Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

Helen x

Fran 25 października 2012 13:24  

Fab card, love the colours, thankyou for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles xx

Davi 26 października 2012 05:44  

Great card AJ, Love the cutie image with the yummy apple ;) I really like the grass too. Your Polish golden autumn pic are very beautiful!

Unknown 26 października 2012 17:48  

Beautiful card and no wonder you were inspired by the view from your window - its lovely.

I also enjoy using sketches as you say its just the nudge in the right direction that you need sometimes.

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp

Claire x

Ime 27 października 2012 20:27  

nice card. love the colors you used. thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

Lucianna Dilsaver 29 października 2012 05:30  

I love your sweet image and all your wonderful colors, great design :)

Evelina Wikberg 29 października 2012 11:49  

Cute image. Love the button and the ribbons too.Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Card Makers. Hugs Eva xx.

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.