Guardian Angel

My last photos gave me a little 'X-mas mood', so today I'm posting my X-mas card. And now I understand why all you crafters said on July: 'I'm a little bit late with my X-mas cards'! Gee, it's just around the corner and I have nothing! LOL
Anyway here is this sweet little Guardian Angel:
The digi is a freebie and you can find it HERE. This is also one of my first trials of coloring with watercolors. I added a glitter to the wings and some gems around the Angel.
And here's the best: I bought this top at a second hand store (it costed me peanuts) and I knew I had to make flowers from it!
And here are the flowers:
 Here's the ribbon made from another second hand item embelished with beads:
The sentiment says of course 'Merry X-mas'.
The card is for the following challenges:

10 komentarze:

Dawn 31 października 2012 23:54  

How sweet! Thanks for playing in the Christmas Is Coming Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Adrian 1 listopada 2012 01:11  

Wow, your card is so cute!

Maria Matter 1 listopada 2012 22:47  

so beautiful!!
Thank you for joining us @ digital tuesday!!

crafty-stamper 1 listopada 2012 23:49  

beautiful card and image and all the better for being a freebie lol love how you have made your own flowers and beaded ribbon thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
Carol DT x

Gale 3 listopada 2012 03:57  

Beautiful card, Anna. I love how you made your flowers from a shirt. Thanks for sharing with us at Twisted Tuesday and good luck. Hugs, Gale

shaz earl 4 listopada 2012 20:33  

Fabulous creation!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow for our * Doily * challenge

Hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Shaz x

Anke 4 listopada 2012 21:32  

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck
hugs Anke

cebelica 6 listopada 2012 15:30  

Wow, your flowers are fab. I must make some myself too. Thank you for the inspiration. :) I also like how your card turned out. This image is adorable. :) Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! :) Hugs! xx

Ann Whitfield 7 listopada 2012 23:40  

Beautiful card Anna, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

marion82 12 listopada 2012 11:16  

oh such a cutie!!Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
and http://colorinkdigistamps.blogspot.gr/
for my free digis!!

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.