Wedding time!

I've noticed there are many weddings taking place on September / October all around me. Maybe fall is a romantic season, too? Hmmm...
Staying in a wedding mood I prepared a card for my cousin, she's going for a wedding party next weekend. Today was an awful day, full of rain, so I went totally different:
I've made this easel card testing my new, fresh and finally bought
http://www.mapletreehouse.com/webshaper/pcm/pictures/Products/Sizzix/Sizzix-Big-Shot.jpg
 Weeeeee!!! Life can be beautiful! I've worked very hard during whole September, so I stated, I deserve a gift! Yeah!
Anyway, the front side of the card is made according to the sketch by Creative Inspirations:
 
I've also used the color palette suggested by City Crafter Challenge Blog - so totally different from the weather today!
  
These are the hand made flowers, using the die, so fun! The pins are also hand made by me and the butterfly is from a dismantled window decoration (an old one, don't worry) LOL
Here are the names of the bride & groom.
The sillicone stamp is from THIS set. I wanted to keep the card 'plain' so I only used this only one stamp.
Here is the take of the front only. The white paper shimmers a little, but there has to be a proper light to see it, and I'm photographing with my iPhone only (no Instagram!).
I like those fresh colors. Fall doesn't have to be sad!
The card is for the following challenges:

10 komentarze:

Ros Crawford 8 października 2012 10:07  

So very lovely ... and beautifully done ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

catherine 8 października 2012 10:22  

This is a lovely card and lovely embellishments. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge over at MMCS this week and hope to see you again
x catherine

Dee's Craft Room 8 października 2012 12:46  

Very bright, cheerful card, with a great layout. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Karen 8 października 2012 17:45  

Adore the bright colours and your lay out - smiles.

Thank you so very much for joining us at Penny's this fortnight for our Die Cuts and/or Punches challenge.

Hugs to you,
Kafty Karen - DT.

Melanie 8 października 2012 19:08  

Such a gorgeous wedding card! Love your bright colours...
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Die cuts & punches" challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

Kirsty Vittetoe 8 października 2012 20:02  

Lovely card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Anonimowy 9 października 2012 04:43  

Hi Anna! I love your pretty card with the flowers and gorgeous butterfly!! Thank so much for sharing your wonderful card this week at CCCB :-)

Gem 9 października 2012 11:29  

gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in at My Mums Craft Shop this week for our Love is all around challenge! Gemma :)

Unknown 9 października 2012 12:03  

really gorjuss, well done on a fantastic make and thank you for joining us at Craftymess challenge blog

Hugs
Judie xx

Rach83 9 października 2012 20:16  

Lovely image and great layering. Love that bright butterfly and gorgeous flowers. Super take on our challenge this week.

Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.