Am I dreaming?...

What 17 years old girls are dreaming about? I was wondering because I was asked to make a B'day card for one of those girls. Some day my prince will come? How will I know if he really loves me? The woman that ordered a card told me, she's a 'normal' 17 years old girl. Hmmm...
The inspiration for this card was this color challenge from Play Date Cafe:
 
and the sketch from 4 Crafty Chicks:
So here's my card for a young dreamer:
I was wondering what stamp should I use. And I found this good old rubber stamp from a Polish company. You can find it HERE.
The flower is made from an ad taken out from an ELLE magazine, there were exactly the colors I needed.
The butterfly is from a dismantled window decoration, hope I'll find some more soon, 'cos I'm running out of them.
I also used stash scraps like pieces of lace, ribbons and mesh from a dismantled bouquet. Yeah, 'dismantling' is my middle name... LOL The sentiment says 'All the best for you'.
Wanna dream a little dream? Follow us here:

10 komentarze:

Leanne 11 listopada 2012 22:06  

Thank you for playing our sketch challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Debbie 11 listopada 2012 23:44  

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Debbiex

sue w. 12 listopada 2012 03:33  

Super detail and fab image. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

brenda 12 listopada 2012 08:57  

A gorgeous piece of artwork Anna and all beautifully put together.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

DianeMoneyGoolsby 12 listopada 2012 21:17  

Anna: Your birthday card is wonderful and I know your 17 year old 'dreamer' will love it--and you used lots of your stash too--also love that you 'dismantle'! Thanks for joining in our "Use Your Stash - Challenge #26" at Simply Create Too.

Diane
Simply Create Too DesignTeam
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Wendy 13 listopada 2012 13:45  

This is gorgeous, love all the details.
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Sue 13 listopada 2012 19:56  

This is really beautiful. I love the image and gorgeous detailing - just right for a 17 year old.

Thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge this week

Sue

Chantal 14 listopada 2012 17:25  

I really like it! Thanks for sharing your favorite things with us over at Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week!
Chantal

Mian 15 listopada 2012 20:52  

Just LOVE your birthday card, perfect for a teenage girl! Beautifully decorated and perfect use for scraps.

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

xxxtglxxx 16 listopada 2012 16:44  

Lovely card - great layout and design! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.