How to: Run in the snow

I've printed some vintage X-mas collages from Magic Moonlight Free Images blog so I was determined to stay in a vintage mood. I made 3 cards up till now, and it's definitely TOO SLOW!
One of them is this one:
I really like the blue-kraft-white color combo. This is an X-mas card & the sentiment is hidden on a tag. It says 'Merry Christmas'.
The kids on the image are running in the snow and I can bet, it's the first snow this winter! Just look at their faces!
I was testing my new arrived die cuts and I'm really glad I bought them. The picket fence is from Cottage Cuts, as well as the tree & the birds.
The text is a page from a Polish book from 1972. Here I used another new die, from Nellie's Choice this time. And in the corner it's a wonderful die from Memory Box. I keep on testing different dies with my Big Shot machine and I'm sorry that the worst up till now are those from Marianne's Design... The ribbon is from a second hand store and it's a piece of a scarf.
We already had our first snow here a few weeks ago. And how about you?
The card is for the following challenges:

7 komentarze:

Denise@DigiHaven 25 listopada 2012 18:52  

How beautiful! Please enter this into our November Anything Goes challenge at Digi Haven .. there's still a couple of days left to enter. Until January our challenge themes are to use FREE digital images and this is a beauty!! Great job!! January 4th we're having a grand reopening! We're also having a DT call if you’re interested. You can check out the details HERE. You've done such a lovely job on this. ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

Inky Angel 25 listopada 2012 20:35  

This is such a gorgeous card Anna. Love all the die cuts you used. Thanks so much for joining us at Fashionista Challenge. We also have a DT call if you are interested.
Hugs,
Katie

Peanut 26 listopada 2012 04:28  

Great use of die-cuts. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Polka Doodles. Hope to see you again next week. hugs, Asha - Polka Doodles DT

Laila 26 listopada 2012 21:33  

this is amazing! I absolutely love the colour-combo, and the image, I think your vintage is wonderful!
thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!
-Laila

berucrafts 28 listopada 2012 21:41  

oh... how cool are this vintage card... You did a great job... Thanks a lot for playing with CUYL

mixamatoasties 28 listopada 2012 23:29  

That's super! Lovely work.

Thanks for joining in at OSCC this week.

Susan

alethea 2 grudnia 2012 13:34  

This is so sweet! Love all the elements!! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles for our Any Die will do challenge! HUgsxx

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.