How to: become a zombie-girl

OMG, I am so excited!!! As you probably know, I become a DT member for the 
Feel Free to Grab My Badge for Your Blog!
and I am happy and extremaly stressed at the moment. This is my first card made for this company and I don't want to disappoint anyone [deep breath]. Anyway...
Today we are having a brand new release called

Just look at these cuties

The senior and new DT Ladies prepared a bunch of wonderful cards, so you better check the Sami Stamps Blog for details. Every card is different and they are all soooooo cool!
My choice of this one stamp I would like to work with wasn't easy at all, but I finally decided to use the 'Zombie Girl' for my card. Check out the 'freebie and deals' page to get this stamp for only $2.00! The time is limited!
 Here it is.
I had all of these zombie movies in my mind, that's why I created a scene. It's dirty, it's sloppy, it's spooky. Perfect for Halloween!
The Zombie Girl is colored with Promarkers and inked with distress ink. The edges are torn and distresssed, too. I've also taken out these forgotten dies and punches and created the background using the black cardstock. The gems were supposed to look like stars. Scary stars.
The sentiment is made by me, because I think this Zombie Girl is too cute to spook.
Check out the Sami Stamps Shop to see all the new releases.
You can also visit our Facebook fan page to stay tuned

Don't forget that there's still time to enter the Sami Stamps challenge USE ORANGE. The rules are simple:


Thank you for being here today!
I would like to enter the following challenges:

16 komentarze:

NickScrapShack 17 października 2014 09:09  

Anna, I am sure you don´t disappoint anyone with this super cool card! I love the torn edges and how you made the landscape, wow!
I love it!
Have a great weekend!
Nick

Willeke 17 października 2014 16:39  

Tolle Karte. Lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne,
LG
Willeke

Dreja 17 października 2014 18:31  

Ein tolles Werk. Danke daß du bei der SsC mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Claudia 17 października 2014 19:05  

Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.
LG, Claudia

Kreatief met Maria 17 października 2014 23:00  

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at TPS.
Greetings Maria

DianeMoneyGoolsby 18 października 2014 02:25  

Anna: Your Halloween card is very cute. Thank you for joining us in our "Halloween [or Use Lots of Orange]" Challenge #73. Hope to see your entries in our upcoming challenges too!

Diane
Simply Create Too Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Tina 18 października 2014 06:28  

Tolle Karte ist das. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
LG Tina

CraftingMum 19 października 2014 07:58  

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Artistic inspirations. Louise x

Anonimowy 19 października 2014 15:38  

Wow das ist ein klasse Werk.
Hab lieben Dank für's mitmachen bei der Stempelsonne
Liebe Grüße
Vanessa

Gail 20 października 2014 04:11  

Wow, awesome card! Definitely spooky and you have done a great job with this image! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge. Hugs, Gail

Joey 20 października 2014 22:34  

This is such a cool card and fun image, thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Joey x

Joanne 21 października 2014 05:21  

Well done! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week :)
Joanne xo

Cards By MI 22 października 2014 11:50  

Great monster/mythology card. Thanks for joining us over at the paper shelter last week. We now have a new fun challenge up.
Love n hugs
Marie, who's runing way behind this week.

Helen 24 października 2014 13:08  

Great card - love the background you've created.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen N x

Kelly Schelske 25 października 2014 05:07  

Super card! Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis!

Unknown 27 października 2014 13:52  

Oh I loved the scene....super cool card.Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge #72 Halloween or lots of Orange.

Anuja - Simply create too Design Team member
craftcollage.blogspot.in

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I design for

I design for

I design for

design team

I design for

I design for

And last but not least

And last but not least

Contact me at

annashandmadecards (at) gmail (dot) com

COPYRIGHTS

All the pics of cards posted here & the cards itselves were made by me, with my own hands. It would be an honour for me if you take them as your inspiration. You may post my pics on your blog, but only under condition, that you'll link them here, where they belong. Posting my cards as your own work is forbidden and will be punished according to author's rights.

My wonderful Followers!

Challenge Blogs

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.